GrimReaper from TS

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Angry GrimReaper from TS

grim always been a dick to everyone. especially to me. he fucken kicked me and some how made my computer crash when i was installing game, so i needed to restart my computer. ive tryed to get to know him but he s a peice of fucken shit. hate him. rays gave him admin to fucken tease me all into this.
    YEAH people say he's LIKE THAT ' but this is immature and stupid. ive been installing that game for 3 fucken hours and now i need to start over again. im done.

<22:13:36> "GrimReaper" was added to server group "Server Admin (72)" by "Rays". <22:13:54> "→Ž◘©™←" was kicked from the server by "GrimReaper" (your gay)
    <22:13:57> "GrimReaper" was added to server group "Normal (73)" by "Rays".

<22:13:57> "GrimReaper" was added to server group "Normal (73)" by "Rays".
    <22:14:03> "GrimReaper" was removed from server group "Server Admin (72)" by "GrimReaper".
    <22:14:05> "Moko": LOL
    <22:14:06> Channel group "Channel Admin (81)" was assigned to "GrimReaper" by "Rays".
    <22:14:30> Channel group "Channel Admin (81)" was assigned to "GrimReaper" by "Rays".
    <22:14:37> Channel group "Voice (83)" was assigned to "GrimReaper" by "Rays".
    <22:14:43> Channel group "Guest (84)" was assigned to "GrimReaper" by "Rays".

for the record I was laughing at Grim having sa I didn't see the kick part or else I would have started hell. lol

You know this really gets to me, Why cause, zac is a KID. You guys are 20-30's HOPEFULLY grown man, Yeah i know he can be annoying, but he is a kid, you where the SAME Way when you guys where kids. Maybe you guys need a Channel JUST For you guys "18+ Channel" I Don't know. I've known Zac for about a year hasn't changed, Maybe thats just him, Maybe he is just out going. He Come's into TS everyday As soon as he hits that Connect Button He Say "Hello" Then you got people just yelling at him for REASON Saying "Zac Get the F** Out*- We all know who says that. I mean what did the kid say to make you say that, he just said hello.
    If you guys dont wanna hear someone Just MUTE Them, Not Hard.

Sever Admin problem- First i think that ONLY |uK| People Should have it Not People that JUST Wanna kicked people or Ban people, Yeah i know you guys like to do it for fun, but you can really hurt people's feelings.

but just muting them doesnt stop from the description changing, avatar taking, banning/kicking, chat communication.

Ban Puto GRIM XDDDD , or at least behavior plz

Rays why are you handing out admin?

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    Rays why are you handing out admin?
    Good god man, now we need a moderator in the TeamSpeak too? Bazinga!

No. Just better to stop handing out admin to every tom dick and harry. Getting tired of this immature shit surrounding zac

Drama queens...

Comeon guys you are older then us and yet you act like immature shits sometimes, i meen true zac is only 12 and i kid with him sometimes but thats all in good faith and he knows that hes not even a teenager yet, and well dont you remember me at that age? I know teamspeak is a place to talk and chill but atleast show some level of maturity when you come into the channel because some of you guys are twice are age and as adults you guys should really act like that and stop picking on us younglins, Yes we are young, Yes we may be ignorent, Yes we may be annoying(sometimes), but thats all in good faith no? Your only a young person once so live it the best you can and what i see here is that some of you guys should give him some slack. Hes younger then me when i started to come onto TS.

Thread Information