User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    You need to have one open slot at all times. If your max slot is 22 then you need 23. The 23rd slot redirect players.
    Its make me creazy ahahrekmrtgdop[gfdsklfmnldgnkdfl when redirect work before I didnt need 1+ slot, grrrrrrr.
    SAM - server is for duel or max for 2v2 tdm and when server is full I want redirect to 2nd server.
    ( maybe some thing in mapvote settings is bad ... so You suggesting to change that slot, but where? in mapvote (lower) options or in nexgen? )

duel
    Code:
    CustomGameConfig[28]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.TeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="10DM",Mutators="SS.SS,NewNetUnrealv0_9_14.NewNetServer,NewNetWeaponsv0_9_14.PureStat,BotPack.NoRedeemer,NoUDamage.NoUDamage,NoInvisibility.NoInvisibility,MODOSUtilsV27.MODOSSBServerActor",Settings="bTournament=True,TimeLimit=10,MaxPlayers=2,bMultiWeaponStay=False")
    2v2 tdm
    Code:
    CustomGameConfig[22]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.TeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="2v2TDM",Mutators="SS.SS,NewNetUnrealv0_9_14.NewNetServer,NewNetWeaponsv0_9_14.PureStat,NoUDamage.NoUDamage,BotPack.NoRedeemer,NoInvisibility.NoInvisibility,MODOSUtilsV27.MODOSSBServerActor",Settings="bTournament=True,TimeLimit=15,MaxTeams=2,MaxPlayers=4,bMultiWeaponStay=False")
    White Dragons \\'

s u p e r s h o c k r i f l e

You have to have 1 admin slot in the nexgen.....if you change your admin pass and send me IP I can show you how it's done. Otherwise I can do step by step instructions. Let me know what you prefer.

Sluts are hard to control. I understand.

+ from unrealadmin:

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/sh...&postcount=960

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/sh...&postcount=965

So I dont know if it is fixed with btournament mode ...

Ok SAM, but one more test ... and You will not destroy the (not mine) server ?

Sluts

//edit
    //small idea
    //SAM - other way You can write here lines needed from nexgen.ini
    vipSlots=1
    enableFullServerRedirect=True
    .... etc

//edit2
    //now it works, but when some one join to the server autopause turn on lol ...
    //so I started to test with players on the server, nice fun lol, hahahahha

//edit3
    //please give me the config for nexgen.ini
    //shit happens now

//edit4
    //SAM look in prv msg
    Last edited by kr0m; 10-11-2016 at 01:17 PM.
    White Dragons \\'

I see what you're doing now. The redirect won't work because your mapvote controls the slots. Nexgen needs to control the slots. The slots cannot be dynamic.

I see what you're doing now. The redirect won't work because your mapvote controls the slots. Nexgen needs to control the slots. The slots cannot be dynamic.
    Controling slots by mapvote is not the problem.
    Variable slots on false = server redirect working, but game not start.
    The problem is btournament mode, nexgen is not fixed for btournament mode.
    Thank you SAM for trying
    White Dragons \\'

Nexgen is fixed for tournament. You are setting different slot count on your map vote. It doesn't know what to do or what slot your server is. You need to set a specified slot count. You can't set different slot count for different game.

Nexgen is fixed for tournament. You are setting different slot count on your map vote. It doesn't know what to do or what slot your server is. You need to set a specified slot count. You can't set different slot count for different game.
    But SAM i was trying without different slots (without any player slots) in mapvote, I set for 2 slots permanently on duel server and still doesnt work.
    Last edited by kr0m; 10-15-2016 at 08:35 PM.
    White Dragons \\'

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Like i said in previous post nexgen cant control settings.... you need to have mapvote control that

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Like i said in previous post nexgen cant control settings.... you need to have mapvote control that
    I did not want post a new thread and problem is with server redirect to another server.
    Blaze im not sure ... if You answering about what case is now, PLS show me on jpg what you mean or read more posts :P

So I dont know if it works and im still doing something wrong or ...
    SAM did you tried with btournament mode?
    Last edited by kr0m; 10-16-2016 at 06:40 AM.
    White Dragons \\'

Quote Originally Posted by kr0m View Post
    But SAM i was trying without different slots (without any player slots) in mapvote, I set for 2 slots permanently on duel server and still doesnt work.
    All our servers work.....on tournament with the redirect. You can't use mapvote to control the server in this case. Otherwise the redirect wont work.

Thread Information