Players kicking on Sam House server - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am joyfully waiting for your comeback @paddy222

oh really ??

what a load of rubbish ..firstly nordog you never warned me and if you did when ?..secondly scream if I took demo as well it would show you back shooting me twice !!! so I tried to get you back but missed on purpose as you can see on your demos...also I have a pretty average pc and connection so I have to try extra hard to play..i see loads of players laming and shooting and chasing especially the senior players of your clan .so don't lecture me about gameplay !!.. I have seen a lot of laming as you call it and chasing and I don't see them warned or kicked or banned ..im will keep off your servers if you want but it needs looking into and not keep using me as a scapegoat !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paddy222 View Post
    what a load of rubbish ..firstly nordog you never warned me and if you did when ?..secondly scream if I took demo as well it would show you back shooting me twice !!! so I tried to get you back but missed on purpose as you can see on your demos...also I have a pretty average pc and connection so I have to try extra hard to play..i see loads of players laming and shooting and chasing especially the senior players of your clan .so don't lecture me about gameplay !!.. I have seen a lot of laming as you call it and chasing and I don't see them warned or kicked or banned ..im will keep off your servers if you want but it needs looking into and not keep using me as a scapegoat !!!!!!

If you have a problem, demorec, make your own thread instead of open a thread that is 3 years old. This has nothing to do with BT..

such a bullshit paddy i can upload my demo and you will se 0 backshoot .... take a look at it and look with your open eyes . https://www.dropbox.com/s/ctfvbage39...04-36.dem?dl=0 enjoy and too say we also ban all others who are laming or warnining them thats the part i dont think you understand , and you say you go 100% attack is such a BIg lie , you ended up with 0 grab that map

@paddy222

If two different moderators warned you about the same thing, maybe you should consider the way you are playing? We don't need the headache of banning people and then writing reams of posts and threads about it?

like I said I admitted to try to backshoot you because you shot me in the back ..upload it fully and lets see then who is the bullshitter ??...sam its only one admin not 2..and I do go to get flag but get shot on way there ..I admit I'm not the best ut player but I do try.. I have been playing on your servers for a long time ..its only recently people have complained because its all out in the open now..ive never been warned before that when admins have been in..

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    i was in on that map also and you were backshooting among others and I do remember saying to several of those including you to try and do it again

sam its only one admin not 2..and I do go to get flag but get shot on way there
    Nordog & Scream equals 2 + Blaze = 7

i did upload th whole demo and if you can say when and show me when i did backshoot you or trying too i will be happy

like I said I admitted to try to backshoot you because you shot me in the back ..upload it fully and lets see then who is the bullshitter ??...sam its only one admin not 2..and I do go to get flag but get shot on way there ..I admit I'm not the best ut player but I do try.. I have been playing on your servers for a long time ..its only recently people have complained because its all out in the open now..ive never been warned before that when admins have been in..

Thread Information