User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Impossible to have a seebersided antocheat.

Dunno Jass but Shai is a legit gentleman. Can't really see him "DM". I've known Shai for 4+ years now and this is the first time I've ever heard of him even get accused of DMing.

This has to be some sort of misunderstanding, just never seen Shai trash talk anyone. (Feels like am in some twilight zone episode right now)

@darkshaihulud, get on TS!

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper]LtD[~ View Post
    Is it so hard to believe that even the best can make mistakes? If u really can't believe what jass said, I'm sure u can always request logs. I see no point in why jass would lie about something as stupid as this. And on a side note, octo is banned.
    this pretty much sums it up, not saying what you did or didnt do, thats jass's judgement call but just because some of you guys know him doesnt mean he wasnt doing something he shouldnt have

Thanks to everyone for their input, and also to everyone who's been so supportive (again, really appreciate it). In light of the latest comment by Blaze and the earlier message from Viper, that Jass hasn't substantiated his claims or posted a retraction, and the fact that this might cast doubt in the minds of people I've known and liked for a very long time about my conduct, I'm asking you to please post the logs from the match.

SAM suggested in his earlier message that this would be possible, and would it certainly have ended any debate a long time ago.

The game took place on Sunday 21st October, just after midnight, and again, the map was Control (not sure which version) - if this helps to make locating the right log easier.

Thanks in advance

Is the ban even still there while this is being debated?

No, but it's about his pride and his image as a person now!

I've never had to do this or even so much as looked at what people say or don't say.

Code:
    [ ADMIN ] `JaSs^uK warned Sym.
    Sym: because I've seen you do that every game so far Player4
    Sym: wow, seriously?
    Sym: General question to all in the server
    Sym: have I been DMing?
    [ ADMIN ] `JaSs^uK has banned Sym from the server.
    What both of you say seems to be true. If the ban has expired maybe it's best to just move on from this one

Jass mentioned in post #12 that the "Forever" ban was a mistake, and that it had been adjusted to 40 games, so has now expired (and I'm pleased about that).

Having said that I haven't tried reconnecting. The night of my ban was my 3rd of 4th trip to the server, but I don't know whether I'll be visiting again. I think it'd always be in the back of my mind that I might get picked up for (from my perspective anyway) some spurious reason. It's a shame, up until the ban I'd enjoyed it, there was no arguing, no team switching, no spawn killing - it was good stuff.

Eh, don't let it divert you. He may have made a mis judgement of your playing style. We all do it I'm sure. It's just had to believe people because of how much "no it wasn't me" we hear.

Thank you SAM (and thanks Kron!).

But, what's most important here - please take note - is that Jass's allegation about what I said is completely untrue. He invented a story wherein I swore at him, and insulted him, and he used this as the justification for my ban (after the fact - here in this thread, I mean), knowing full well that I hadn't said any of those things.

That I wasn't actually DM-ing in the first place raises more questions: why did he decide to single me out for "punishment"? Was this some kind of random flexing of his admin powers for self-gratification?

Regards

Thread Information