User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 905

or just build them in a place/direction where they hardly hit the Sup.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    or just build them in a place/direction where they hardly hit the Sup.
    I just build it high if you See THE sc and you See THE explosions on THE tele

Hey Ana... If you don't want to get banned and you want to prove yourself... start demoing all your games. Its the easiest and best way to see what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
    Hey Ana... If you don't want to get banned and you want to prove yourself... start demoing all your games. Its the easiest and best way to see what really happened.
    lol wow good idea, can you buy me a harddrive that is big enough to put all the vids on?

To be honest, on the pic of Neff I only see the rc above the SS shooting towards the teleporter that is retardedly placed. (hence the explosions at the tele, and thats the only rc im seeing which isnt aimed towards the ss so I don't really see anything interesting in that screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella View Post
    To be honest, on the pic of Neff I only see the rc above the SS shooting towards the teleporter that is retardedly placed. (hence the explosions at the tele, and thats the only rc im seeing which isnt aimed towards the ss so I don't really see anything interesting in that screen.
    thats exactly what i did, but they just crying i killed there tele over and over.

This mod situation is getting out of hand. The screenshot shows explosions on the tele which was oddly placed near the supplier. When you place buildings near the supplier like that, the supplier effectively loses immunity especially when it is an important tele as Ana mentioned. It was also covered by the SC not seen in the screenshot but behind the wall and covering the core, so killing the tele by other means would be difficult given the fast repair rate of the tele. Regardless of this fact, there is nothing wrong with using rockets to attack buildings that are placed next to the supplier. The sup spam rule on rockets is for when there are no buildings next to the supplier. If this needs to be codified into the rules then do it so the mods understand what is bannable and what isn't and not making rulings based on their opinion of proper game tactics but an agreed upon standard that exists already.

Respectfully, while Fluke is a siege mod he is other things as well, perhaps moreso, in terms of his specialties and strengths in UT. There should be a mod leader or admin leader who can explain these protocols to him so this doesn't go any further.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella View Post
    Obviously you didn't look at the first screenshot I posted, it was built inside the supplier.

As far as it being "retardedly placed" I had 2 options, build it there or build it in front of the core which was getting nuked we had nothing built up around the base besides a sc blocking the core to heal it. Building it in the corner with its own container wasn't feasible as AnA's team had a sb to jump right into our base which was getting spammed to shit.

Also, he lost 500 ru everytime he killed the tele with rockets due to hitting the supplier.
    Last edited by Neff; 06-05-2013 at 12:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

Look, dont take it as a personal statement towards anybody in particular.

But if this was a situation around a year or a bit more ago, someone with a short temper such as Blaze or Sonic would ban you without a warning and for 1000 matches,

if I was a player I would appreciate the chance the appeal over a problem like this, considering the basics of "innocent until proven guilty",

why not simply try and collaborate with the admins/mods instead of rageposting, it will make it easier for you and for us admins
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

#OFFTOPIC

^ EPIC SIG LOL.

#Ontopic

I don't think it can be fixed. Whomsoever puts a rc on/near sup has good excuses. n___n

Thread Information