1.d00m / dutch dming/laming on control - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    Another cheater, lol.

Ah so you are Loosa? I´ve read countless complaints about you in the uk public servers. Most of the times i played with/against you, you barely got 5 grabs and spent most of your time trying (and failing) to kill random opponent players.
    Cheater? Get your facts straight before accusing people? I never cheated or been caught ever, I'm fucking clean.

You love sucking vitz dick right?

At least I don't lame every map or backshoot everyone or try to look "good".
    Don't derail the topic though I know you love riding on people's dick you don't know, but you're the one caught laming... lmfao

And finalz LOOOOL hope you get perm banned from uk if you're not already, you just dm and lame every map you play haha, gu idiots

By the way, if a guy as skilled as you can't 60acc a map with people stuck in water then you really can't aim nice try though lol... just look how terrible people are in that caves map too and tell me you can't do it either.
    Last edited by Keith; 03-28-2014 at 08:38 AM.

You mean CTF maps like gauntlet and caves?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/602401/Shot0117.jpg
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/602401/Shot0119.jpg

For players like you, obviously every map is a dm map.
    You joined on w00t and did nothing but camp high. You spent almost the entire control game on the map in mid and you ended up with 3 covers.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/602401/Shot0118.jpg

To be honest, dming the entire game on control and ending up with only 3 covers is quite a feat itself.

This is a public server and the server has rules. Just because something is a viable strategy during official games doesn't mean it's allowed on the server as well. You can backshoot, chase people and lame all game when you play in your tier 3 teams, but don't do it on a public server where it's clearly not allowed. The reason why I knew it was you is because you play the same all the time. So stop coming up with excuses like that. You like to lame, you do it all the time. By the results of the matches you played yesterday, it's pretty clear that your intention is not to help your team to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Finalzje View Post
    Hi there mister consistant 60 acc!
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    Personally i don't think you should be complaining or even speaking rather about anything considering a few things, since you're such an incredibly skilled player. Right?
    This is the worst attempt to make some one looks bad. Looking for the rarities instead of the constants. 2 of the easiest maps to get high frags and high acc on btw.

Another cheater, lol.
    See this is what I find rather sad. If some one comes along that doesn't come from GU or #ipug and is better than most of the "top players" there, they automatically cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    You mean CTF maps like gauntlet and caves?
    There are good reasons why those maps are not played 5v5 anymore, 6v6 is even worse. Did you see the amount of grabs on your team, looks like only you were attacking that map.

For players like you, obviously every map is a dm map.
    Players like you don´t understand the CTF concept, what teamplay means and the differences between public/pug/clanmatches.

You joined on w00t and did nothing but camp high. You spent almost the entire control game on the map in mid and you ended up with 3 covers. To be honest, dming the entire game on control and ending up with only 3 covers is quite a feat itself.
    w00t 6v6, really? Btw not every cover gets registrated as a cover and iirc i created the opportunity for Kyuzo to get out your base and cap. Went into overtime and your team won. You ended up with 7 grabs (less than once every 2 minutes) while the rest of your team had 4 or less grabs.

This is a public server and the server has rules. Just because something is a viable strategy during official games doesn't mean it's allowed on the server as well. You can backshoot, chase people and lame all game when you play in your tier 3 teams, but don't do it on a public server where it's clearly not allowed. The reason why I knew it was you is because you play the same all the time. So stop coming up with excuses like that. You like to lame, you do it all the time. By the results of the matches you played yesterday, it's pretty clear that your intention is not to help your team to win.
    Saying stuff does not make it the truth, i can do that as well: You like to lame, chase, backshoot, assrun, barely grab a flag etc etc. What are your excuses for grabbing an average of once every two minutes in 1200+ maps?

I probably should've refrained from posting that, so my sincere apologies for putting anyone in a bad spotlight.

To touch onto the lame behaviour for one last and final time.

Yes there are rules in place deicide, but that line becomes incredibly vague when playing maps like control/w00t/andaction/fragwhores/gauntlet/abreez/joust and many many more.
    i reckon there'd be less topics created when the public maplist gets a revamp and filled up with fast paced objective orientated maps that promote a clean experience so far that is possible on a public server.

This would make it also abit more easier to administrate and to differentiate who is realy laming, since alot of these topics are realy ridiculous and unneccesary in my eyes.

Anyway, enough of a rant, my point came across and judging from the replies i dont see a bright future or any changes being made to adress further problems.
    i've mentioned these points that are open for improvement enough now wether they get followed up on is not up to me, mopping with the water running must not be pleasant.

/out
    Last edited by Finalzje; 03-28-2014 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Cheater? Get your facts straight before accusing people? I never cheated or been caught ever, I'm fucking clean.

You love sucking vitz dick right?

At least I don't lame every map or backshoot everyone or try to look "good".
    Don't derail the topic though I know you love riding on people's dick you don't know, but you're the one caught laming... lmfao

And finalz LOOOOL hope you get perm banned from uk if you're not already, you just dm and lame every map you play haha, gu idiots

By the way, if a guy as skilled as you can't 60acc a map with people stuck in water then you really can't aim nice try though lol... just look how terrible people are in that caves map too and tell me you can't do it either.
    Interesting way of responding. I´ll take vitz word over yours any day of the week. I know there is no proof, yet, but your stats (for somebody nobody knows) and cheating buddies makes you fishy enough to call you out.

Quote Originally Posted by ZodiaK View Post
    See this is what I find rather sad. If some one comes along that doesn't come from GU or #ipug and is better than most of the "top players" there, they automatically cheat.
    I (and finalz) don´t come from GU or #ipug. I play some pugs and leagues there, but have been playing the past 10+ years on clanbase/other pug channels/other publics/clanwars etc. I doubt this guy is better than the top european or american players. Afaik nobody heard of him before and he hangs out with known and current cheaters.

"cheating buddies" and 3 stats that's all you got? please give up already

Quote Originally Posted by Finalzje View Post
    Yes there are rules in place deicide, but that line becomes incredibly vague when playing maps like control/w00t/andaction/fragwhores/gauntlet/abreez/joust and many many more.
    i reckon there'd be less topics created when the public maplist gets a revamp and filled up with fast paced objective orientated maps that promote a clean experience so far that is possible on a public server.

This would make it also abit more easier to administrate and to differentiate who is realy laming, since alot of these topics are realy ridiculous and unneccesary in my eyes.
    Although i agree with you, maps like that are apparently voted because people like to play them and thats fine. In my experience only a small amount of players are making up some strange ideas how other players must play (it never applies to themselves) and complain if people do not comply with their made up ideas. I guess its easier to just ignore people like that and maybe remove some maps like control.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    "cheating buddies" and 3 stats that's all you got? please give up already
    Give up on what? I´m only explaining why your opinions don´t hold much value for me.

There are good reasons why those maps are not played 5v5 anymore, 6v6 is even worse. Did you see the amount of grabs on your team, looks like only you were attacking that map.
    The fact that others play lame as well doesn't make your laming any better.

Players like you don´t understand the CTF concept, what teamplay means and the differences between public/pug/clanmatches.
    Yeah, I guess I have no clue about CTF.
    Just follow the rules of the server or don't play. It's easy.

w00t 6v6, really? Btw not every cover gets registrated as a cover and iirc i created the opportunity for Kyuzo to get out your base and cap. Went into overtime and your team won. You ended up with 7 grabs (less than once every 2 minutes) while the rest of your team had 4 or less grabs.
    Yes, w00t 6v6; you were the only one who played lame by the way. So everyone else magically managed to grab the flag and didn't camp. Really weird.

You tried to cover the entire game, ended up with 150 frags and only 3 covers? I know that not every cover is registered, but this rather seems as if you have been trying not to cover or get any stats that might indicate that you aren't merely a liability for your team.
    Just because you might have helped your team by laming the entire game doesn't justify it. By that logic, I could also liftcamp an entire game on gauntlet.

Saying stuff does not make it the truth, i can do that as well: You like to lame, chase, backshoot, assrun, barely grab a flag etc etc. What are your excuses for grabbing an average of once every two minutes in 1200+ maps?
    I posted a demo of your playing. I.e. I have proof.
    If you have a demo of me backshooting, camping and chasing, go ahead and post it.
    I don't need an excuse for anything because I don't violate the rules. I average around 8 grabs per map, which is above average. Also, low grabs don't necessarily mean that rules were violated, but they are a good indicator. In your case, the grabs are low because you spend the majority of the game laming.

Don't remove maps, remove the few players who ruin those maps for everyone. Control is a great map even on a public server, as long as there aren't players like you who simply lame the entire game.

@finalz:

There might be maps where players are more likely to play lame, but the stuff you've been banned for doesn't have anything to do with the rules being too "vague". You've been banned for sitting in a corner an entire game on bleak, you have been banned for backshooting everyone throughout entire games. When people in the server would ask you to stop, you would offend them and continue to play lame.

I thought about this topic and maybe i should try a different approach: Can you guys please explain to me how a player should play capture the flag? Please be as clear as possible, terms like ´laming´ have (apparently) different meanings for people. Or at least explain your definition of laming.

Thread Information