User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Nordog View Post
    Demo please
    OK, so I was not recording at the beginning. Once they removed my SC and continued to do so I decided to start Demo.

https://www.dropbox.com/preview/CTF-...?role=personal

Or in other words, your demo is useless, because it didn't recorded the whole game. The video I posted is enough evidence before you started removing my SC.

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    Or in other words, your demo is useless, because it didn't recorded the whole game. The video I posted is enough evidence before you started removing my SC.
    Enough evidence for what? You already admitted that Spiderman started the whole "war" by removing my SC first. And if you post your demo, you do have one don't you?, then all will see that the instant he removed my SC you built another in the worst place on the map. It all went down hill from there. bottom line, don't start nothing, won't be nothing.

We need to stop this drama and come to a conclusion.

1shot, let me say this to you. Your builds are AWFUL and it's a deliberate sabotage to the team. You never listen to your team players to build properly and always end up making the stupidest shit I've ever seen. I have got lots of complaints from people by your building behavior. If some experienced team members are "advising" you to shift your builds, there is nothing wrong in that. You need to learn how to build properly. You end up making the same shitty leech useless builds countless of times and the team has to suffer. This needs to stop.

I was in that game too, and I can tell that the place where you made your SC wasn't serving any purpose. If experienced team players are telling you to build sensibly, then you should listen instead of SABOTAGING the teams.

And that also brings me to the point, what spider did was WRONG. He cannot just REMOVE anyone's builds and then pretend nothing happened. Yes 1shot's SC was bad and he should've instead made a report about how 1shot never listens and make shitty builds to sabotage entire game.

Take this as a warning both of you.

1shot build sensibly, listen to your teammates. 1 more complaint of you sabotaging the team and we'll have to deal with this separately and you might not like it. this is going way too much now about your building behavior.

also, spider or berserk, you DONT HAVE RIGHT to remove anyone's builds unless its a deliberate leech (I don't care if you did it now or not, but consider it for future). If you have a problem with a build, report it, and If the person is found guilty of doing it in the past aswell, actions will be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    We need to stop this drama and come to a conclusion.

1shot, let me say this to you. Your builds are AWFUL and it's a deliberate sabotage to the team. You never listen to your team players to build properly and always end up making the stupidest shit I've ever seen. I have got lots of complaints from people by your building behavior. If some experienced team members are "advising" you to shift your builds, there is nothing wrong in that. You need to learn how to build properly. You end up making the same shitty leech useless builds countless of times and the team has to suffer. This needs to stop.

I was in that game too, and I can tell that the place where you made your SC wasn't serving any purpose. If experienced team players are telling you to build sensibly, then you should listen instead of SABOTAGING the teams.

And that also brings me to the point, what spider did was WRONG. He cannot just REMOVE anyone's builds and then pretend nothing happened. Yes 1shot's SC was bad and he should've instead made a report about how 1shot never listens and make shitty builds to sabotage entire game.

Take this as a warning both of you.

1shot build sensibly, listen to your teammates. 1 more complaint of you sabotaging the team and we'll have to deal with this separately and you might not like it. this is going way too much now about your building behavior.

also, spider or berserk, you DONT HAVE RIGHT to remove anyone's builds unless its a deliberate leech (I don't care if you did it now or not, but consider it for future). If you have a problem with a build, report it, and If the person is found guilty of doing it in the past aswell, actions will be taken.
    I see you have not played with me in....oh I don't know...years? You are so far in the past and your generalizations are BS! My SC was not bad. It was in an area where it could not be leeched, and where they repeatedly were trying to build up their staging forces from which to attack us; which by the way they did and we lost. We lost because we could not seal that hole....you know, the hole left by the missing SC...and BTW, that SC also would have covered builds below it where the water entrance was, thus covering two weak spots at the same time.
    Problem is, you fucks think you know more about building defenses when all you really know is how to cheat to get your way and then act like it was someone else's fault. Nice!
    So Berserker moves it to one of the two doors directly in front of the Core, so when they come in and nuke the SC, they also get the core, a twofor. They get the core and major RU. Good strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    So Berserker moves it to one of the two doors directly in front of the Core, so when they come in and nuke the SC, they also get the core, a twofor. They get the core and major RU. Good strategy.
    Yes? Isn't that how Clarion is played and pretty much every siege map? Can't believe how ignorant some people are. It's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    I see you have not played with me in....oh I don't know...years? You are so far in the past and your generalizations are BS! My SC was not bad. It was in an area where it could not be leeched, and where they repeatedly were trying to build up their staging forces from which to attack us; which by the way they did and we lost. We lost because we could not seal that hole....you know, the hole left by the missing SC...and BTW, that SC also would have covered builds below it where the water entrance was, thus covering two weak spots at the same time.
    Problem is, you fucks think you know more about building defenses when all you really know is how to cheat to get your way and then act like it was someone else's fault. Nice!
    I never said it was leech. I said it wasn't serving any purpose over there. If in clarion, I make the SC covering core somewhere else, isn't that a sabotage? It's the same concept over here. If some players who have better siege knowledge and are active siege pug players are telling you to do something for the greater good, why can't you accept it. Anyway, I am done explaining or arguing. I have already reminded what's gonna happen if I see 1 more accusation of you sabotaging team by your building behavior or if someone removes anybody's build without any permission (if theres a problem, report section is there for a reason).

Quote Originally Posted by Dclare View Post
    Answer to the question at hand: Definately not. That's like me deciding to troll and make both SCS on Clarion ultimate under the base and asking not to get banned. 1shot does these builds all the time and it costs teams to lose. Though I guess it takes time for people to learn I suppose. Though someone else removed his SC just like I have had times where my sc gets random removed I find the one who did it. I was also in that mazon game but on other team and everyone knows both scs go to the doors there. So that SC is fucking retarded.

- Zeta
    Putting a SC in the door makes sense when it can block the whole door or when there are only two doors away from the core and the core is behind a wall or glass. putting two SC close to each other unprotected should be avoided. It gives massive RU if nuked. Clarion is a bad example. A single SC can block the whole door in Clarion. Good strategy. But for wider doors or two doors where a single SC cannot block the whole door, should only use one in one entrance and FF in other entrance with 2nd SC behind wall and protected; preferably out away to support other defense like SPs, mines, and Mini shields or SS.
    Leech: No game is going be possible without leech to some degree. But some builds are worth it if it forces enemy to avoid certain ares or kills them. Leech is good if it forces them to waste a nuke to kill mines before they attempt the core.
    Bigger point: By not allowing experimentation and different builds/strategies to find those that work and those that do not, you make the games dull, predictable and boring.
    All I am asking is that you follow the rules and let everyone play iaw their tactical plan.

Thread Information