User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: admin "test"

admin "test"

Becuase we always complain about each other and complain about the admins not doing their things right, here some other thing:

Today I was playing on UK server and stupid I was on DUKU in enemy base and tried to backshoot/spawnkill admin in the heavy of the game I do mostley not do things like this or may be by mistake but not constantly breaking the rules.
    What happened??? The admin "test" showed me a window with the rules so I understood that what I was doing was not right and I changed my tacticts inmediatelly.

What I wanna say is: this was a really kind thing to do, not kicking me from the server with a ban for a week or so but just let me know: Yo shift do normal. It has enough effect and I like to do my compliments for the admin
    May be other admins can follow his/her way?

Thanks!

Who was you anyway, just curious?

@Nordog was it
    but you should know the rules already

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|ScReaM View Post
    @Nordog was it
    but you should know the rules already
    Yeah you are right but sometimes I am sooo in the game, I am sure there are more players recognizes what I am talking about

Anyway thank you Nordog!

You broke two rules:

Spawncamping wich you talk about now, and then you do Your constant cherrypicking. Cherrypicking is to not cover Your FC, but to stay in enemy base spawncamping/standing on their flagspot waiting for flag to Return.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    You broke two rules:

Spawncamping wich you talk about now, and then you do Your constant cherrypicking. Cherrypicking is to not cover Your FC, but to stay in enemy base spawncamping/standing on their flagspot waiting for flag to Return.
    I admit I was waiting for the flag I did not know that is called cherrypicking and was not allowed. I was not at the flagspot I was above in the corner near the flagspot. Thanks for warning me and I will not doing it again.

@==Shift== it's actually general 'policy' to warn before taking any action. The game is old. We don't need knee jerk reactions making the playerbase smaller than it already is. It's nice to read a compliment, for the first time ever.

Nice for you to give positive feedback shift

Quote Originally Posted by ==Shift== View Post
    I admit I was waiting for the flag I did not know that is called cherrypicking and was not allowed. I was not at the flagspot I was above in the corner near the flagspot. Thanks for warning me and I will not doing it again.
    Cherry picking is allowed, it's lame but allowed but just don't spawnkilling doing so

I know it is policy, but I think it is better in the way nordog did, just show the player a window with rules and warn him by that. Even you can talk to him in that window. What I think most players -or may be just me- are not fast enough to read the warning in the chat area and will not know that they are warned and keep playing the same way and after a few times they will be kicked. Of course they were warned but may be they did not know. May be it can be a policy to give the that window before kick them?!

we warn so many ppl , they still play like they did when we are off , or if we fakenicking they play like they did before warnings sp why bother warning them ..

Thread Information