User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRixuel View Post
    but what if they do? o.o
    But what if they didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    But what if they didn't!
    '-'

hmm... what if apple and samsung decide to make their phone 10x time expensive than their current phones now? o.o

Tbh I'd love to make my own phone. >: )
    Me too I want my own phone that can use satellite internet and telephone for free, having thin design and solid (cannot be bend easily), aluminium or w/e chassis, but not plastic. 16 GB ram, a stronger processor than i7 :P, and 1 TB memory :3, camera would be 16 mp for rear and front :v
    Last edited by LordRixuel; 03-03-2016 at 12:49 PM.
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

Not biased here. But apple fans will stick with apple. Samsung with Samsung. I've had both phones. Both are awesome. But using Samsung it felt like it was faster and I had more freedom in my device. SO many more choices and pure simplicity. Iphone uses itunes which is a piece of junk, meanwhile samsung you can drag and drop in 2 seconds, without having to use some bloated itunes software. Iphone you can not simply play avi movies, you have to convert it and do some bullshit. Meanwhile Samsung you can drag and drop. Iphone is always behind in tech, using 1gb ram for iphone 6 mean while other phones are using 2+GB. The new iphone designs look worse than the iphone 4 and 5 series designs (their best sellers). Iphone to me seems like a girly phone girls must have them apparently due to stereotypes and think their the best cause celebrities use them. In fact most of the people that have iphones don't like them, they just have them as a status symbol. Samsung costs less with more specs and trumps iphone in the majority of performance tests. I like a phone that you can customize right off the bat, download loaders and change themes. Iphone is not for me, and Jailbreaking would be a headache. Anyone dares to say iphone is better than Samsung needs to have their head checked, even HTC and Huwei trumps them. With iphone your just paying for the metal and quality of the phone, not the performance and specs.

Quote Originally Posted by LordRixuel View Post
    '-'

hmm... what if apple and samsung decide to make their phone 10x time expensive than their current phones now? o.o

Me too I want my own phone that can use satellite internet and telephone for free, having thin design and solid (cannot be bend easily), aluminium or w/e chassis, but not plastic. 16 GB ram, a stronger processor than i7 :P, and 1 TB memory :3, camera would be 16 mp for rear and front :v
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    omfg omfg omfg i would buy it xD i just hope the screen is a little bit more longer :v

Quote Originally Posted by jacob88 View Post
    Iphone is always behind in tech, using 1gb ram for iphone 6 mean while other phones are using 2+GB.
    Higher numbers doesn't mean that it's automatically better.
    Check this out https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-iPh...nswers/7061202

The new iphone designs look worse than the iphone 4 and 5 series designs (their best sellers).
    Their best seller would be either 6 or 6s. Not sure which, probably 6.

Anyone dares to say iphone is better than Samsung needs to have their head checked, even HTC and Huwei trumps them.
    http://www.anandtech.com/show/9686/t...6s-plus-review
    Feel free to contact the writers over at Anandtech (one of the most respected tech reviews sites) and tell them that they need to have their heads checked.

Also, iTunes is no longer required. You don't ever have connect to a computer to use an iOS device. And when it comes to different media formats, VLC is available, and it's easy to transfer media to it. I can drag and drop too
    Samsung's new Galaxy s7 and iPhones are about the same in price. It's hard to compare them because s7 is about in the middle of 6s and 6s plus in screen size, and Samsung only comes in 32gb, which Apple doesn't sell.

OK. So why is the 6s 2gb now? It's called the apple trap. 1gb so after a year of iOS updates, you need to buy a new one.

OK. So why is the 6s 2gb now? It's called the apple trap. 1gb so after a year of iOS updates, you need to buy a new one.
    I've a friend of mine who said better not update the iOS so he can still keep his iphone stable o.o i wonder if its true or not

no iPhone 4 users here? It's perfect for me, good battery life and can listen to music/podcasts on it all day if I want. It sucks just enough to make using social media on it a waste of time. Strikes the perfect balance and it's cheap. I don't like how big the new phones are either, mine fits in the palm of my hand and I barely notice it in my pocket.

How is Apple upgrading their hardware an Apple trap? Every phone manufacturer upgrades specs, Apple is no different there. iOS and the apps that run on it manages memory in a way that makes iPhones run fine with less memory.
    If you own an iPhone 6, there is no need to rush out and get a new 6s, pretty much every review said that when the 6s was released. iPhone 6 will run fine for years to come, they're not obsolete products in any way.

The complaints I heard about iOS upgrade speeds are from users running phones that are several years old now, so it's not like we're talking about devices that were just released. When iOS 9 was released, many iPhone 4s users complained about the phone having a sluggish UI etc, but the iOS 9.2.1 update fixed bugs and optimized a few things here and there, and I haven't heard many complaints since. My stepfather has an iPhone 4s, and last time I helped him with it, the phone was a little sluggish, but it's wasn't that bad. Running the newest OS on a 5 year old phone is impressive in my book.
    This is a problem that doesn't exist in the Android world, because most Android phones aren't updated for long after they're manufactured, certainly not hardware from 2011, like Apple currently supports.
    I could just as easily call that the [random Android manufacturer] trap. They sell you a phone then don't care about updating it, so if you want to enjoy the latest software updates, you need to buy a new one.

Thread Information