User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    let`s wait and see what seabass can show you what you did wrong with he`s demo

Well ok I guess you all don't get a clue as to why I am protesting that he has a demo of me following him when he should be having a demo doing it to everyone else as well and causing bad play. I will be having demo manager thanks to UNrealshots. I don't know where I can play now as your servers are the only ones in my favorite that have players most of the day and night. It's day here by the way.

if you break a rule you should be baned no matter if you just doing it too him or everyone else . as i said before i have aslo seen you doing it . so lets wait and see what he have and what can help you not doing it again

here you have the rules : http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...INSTAGIB-RULES
    Last edited by |uK|ScReaM; 06-26-2016 at 11:51 PM.

OMG there you all go again with me doing it as a habit.

Never in any clan I've been in, or server I've admined have we banned people for "backshooting" or chasing. It is silly. Half the maps are small enough you can kill from anywhere on the map. Playing ctf.. you kill people trying to enter your base, even if you are running to the other base. If I see someone with a flag, or someone running into my base as I'm going into theirs, I'm going to shoot them. That is half the game. You can be D on mid, or in their base. Clans always have played this way. Saying you have to play different in servers, than you do in clan matches makes zero sense. But bots get to keep playing, spawn kililng shockball spamming douche bags don't even get a stern word. But.. oh boy, shoot backwards at someone entering your base as you are running to get their flag, and you get kicked or banned. Call out an "admin" that is spawn killing, and appears to be botting, when you had no idea he was an admin, and he was spawn killing while have the extra person on his team, and I was on HIS team, and could tell he was botting. So can't tell me I was crying. I don't like playing with someone playing like that, or botting on my team. Whoever OMA small dick clan was earlier. Also if that is an alias, he is lame, if it is his real clan name, he is lame. He was from the U.S.. Never saw him before. Now I'm perma banned, and in this case I didn't deserve it, and your admin bots.

chinpo this isnt a CLAN match , its public were everyone wants too have fun , backshooting or chasing has too be the dumbiest thing ever .... then you need too kill then again :P and again . instead off killing them in mid on your way back home :P and chinpo make your own thread about you ban instead off posting in veerone else bans

Quote Originally Posted by ScReaM View Post
    chinpo this isnt a CLAN match , its public were everyone wants too have fun , backshooting or chasing has too be the dumbiest thing ever .... then you need too kill then again :P and again . instead off killing them in mid on your way back home :P and chinpo make your own thread about you ban instead off posting in veerone else bans
    This has always been part of CTF in all servers I've played and clans I've played. I had to write rules for a Snipers gaming league we had, and never once did that come up. I run flags while backshooting. Otherwise, you won't get out of their base, and they'll be in your base waiting. It is a tenant of CTF, and regardless of private or public servers, it is how it is played, and has been played since I started playing in 99. lol

you are there again CLANS . this is public not clan matches jesus .....
    i never backshoot ppl cos i realy wanna grab the flag and cap it and for that i need help too cover me and dont stand in middle dm cos then i wont get flags out.
    if you or yopur team have the flag its ok too backshoot , your are getting this wrong , backshooting without any any team having a flag are against the rules , while flags are taken i also backshoot . as covering my flag .

Quote Originally Posted by ScReaM View Post
    you are there again CLANS . this is public not clan matches jesus .....
    i never backshoot ppl cos i realy wanna grab the flag and cap it and for that i need help too cover me and dont stand in middle dm cos then i wont get flags out.
    if you or yopur team have the flag its ok too backshoot , your are getting this wrong , backshooting without any any team having a flag are against the rules , while flags are taken i also backshoot . as covering my flag .
    It is a tenant of CTF. 80% of the maps played on the server are small enough to shoot across the map and kill. I run backwards when grabbing the flag. The goal in ctf... is to protect your flag, while taking theirs, and scoring.. In order to do that, you have to backshoot. I play D while running flags every map. Always. If I'm in their base, and someone takes my flag, or someone is about to take my flag.. I shoot them.. This is how the game is played, public, or clan.. No idea where such a weird rule came from. There are 3 main positions, Defense, offense, and mid. If someone is running towards my base, I can keep running backwards and shoot them as I'm going for their flag. That rule makes zero sense. If someone is standing in one spot firing back into their base, not running flags, and just killing, I can see that, but not for shooting towards MY base, at someone trying to take MY flag. lol Silly

- - - Updated - - -

The map this is about, people stand on the ramp and shock combo spam the main doorway. Every time we play it. No one ever gets bitched at about that. They don't even try to get the flags either. Just shock ball combo at spawn points inside the door.. OVER and over, while not even trying to play ctf.. But backshooting.. ya..

Jesus christ man. You fail to realise that there is no backshoot. You sabotage every nw map that is played. You idle half the combo maps to accuse whoever for cheating. You bitch at the rules. ITS A FREE SERVER, IN RETURN THE OWNER HAS A FEW CONDITIONS FOR YOU TO FOLLOW! Dont like that? Find another Place to play.

Thread Information