request call attention

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

request call attention

last night during games on the server Urges US two players called: my name is Roxie and my name is Jeff's been forcing teams to achieve balance play together even winning games, and asked him to stop and the only response given to me is: suck a dick I have not demo SS, because I do not like to assume a role that is not for me, but it has given me much anger as a good way to them and asked to respect the rules, it was not necessary I respond that way.
    I would love to be determined only who they are, I'm pretty sure are members of UK since both were Uk.

ayer por la noche durante juegos en el servidor Insta US dos jugadores llamados: my name is Roxie y my name is Jeff se han pasado forzando el balance de equipos para lograr jugar juntos aun ganando los juegos, le e pedido que se detengan y la unica respuesta que me han dado es: suck a dick no tengo SS tampoco demo, porque no me gusta asumir un rol que no me corresponde, pero me ha dado mucho bronca ya que de buena manera les e pedido que respeten las reglas, no era necesario que me respondan de esa forma.
    solo quiciera que se determine quienes son, estoy casi seguro que son miembros de UK ya que ambos eran de Uk

@TimTim I've never seen Jeff... but something must be up.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

It was dewsick and serenity.

HakunaMatata, TY for your efforts.. I have the demo for this map if needed.. Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

as soon as I noticed the intentional "stacking/team switching" and the score being 2-0 in about the 1st minute, I attempted to even the teams.. what happened afterward was a bit shameful.

I was busy with a birthday party, I didn't have time to babysit and hand out spankings.

I understand, what I'm going is that even with the notice have continued to force the balance of equipment, from what I saw in spectator mode are experienced players what the rules are not unknown to them. have spent typing! b! r! b! r sun for 2 games to play together, does not bother me to play together, just that many regular players want to do the same server and they do not respect the rules, being less experienced players this pair of lovers.

te entiendo, a lo que voy es que aun con el aviso no han dejado de forzar el balance de equipos, por lo que vi en modo espectador son jugadores experimentados por lo que las reglas no son desconocidas para ellos. se han pasado tecleando !b !r !b !r durante 2 juegos sol para poder jugar juntos, no me molesta que jueguen juntos, solo que muchos jugadores habituales del server quisieran hacer lo mismo y no lo hacen por respeto a las reglas, siendo jugadores menos experimentados que esta pareja de amantes

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    It was dewsick and serenity.
    You are right .
    Quote Originally Posted by seeya View Post
    I have the demo for this map if needed.
    why not
    At least, i think they doesn t care being banned or not, they are mainly pug players and probably don t care @insta server . But of course if there are some infractions, it need penalties
    @HakunaMatata, easy to screenshot, just press F9 then you can find it on your C/UT/system files ....how can you guys don t have time to press a single button F9 !!!
    Blond's copyrighted

It was pathetic thing to do. I mean, They'd team up and leave teams go to shit, their frags added were more than all our team together. rly
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

A long timeout is needed here they BOTH know better than to do that bullshit. I'm ashamed tbh....

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    A long timeout is needed here they BOTH know better than to do that bullshit. I'm ashamed tbh....
    You probably know That they don t care about our insta public server, a ban period short or longer probably doens t affect them . What do You think we have to do ? I am not really familiar with them or\and other insta players but i ve already heard about their skills and gameplay . Shame for such good players . Shot or Timtim, You are probably the best ones to decide and apply the penalty .
    Jst2bubble~

Edit : Just finished watching demo : it seems that first minuts was only a troll game, not even trying to play CTF and it was like a "look who is fraggin more...."Also notice that we have to warn Alojz again and again ...
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-02-2015 at 08:28 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information