High pings, packet loss, lag anything else related! - Page 15

User Tag List

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    @SAM Nice and smooth. Whether that still applies to late-game Niven, Simplex, or McShitzly remains to be seen.

A number of missing perks are disappointing, but...

FASTBUILD ROCKET CANNONS, HUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA

Question for you though: What changes were put in exactly? Was only Siege rolled back, or also LC Weapons? Perhaps we could try the new version of Siege without LC Weapons and see how the server performs.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][
    Where as the new version has the lazy option of a door jammer for one example.
    @Higor Let's talk balance.

Door jammer

Yes, the door jammer should probably be more expensive (say, 400, and with a larger mesh/hitbox - I'd also say half hitpoints but that seems like a bit much). It's way too easy to spam these, particularly when your team has a tele going. Now that the shieldbelt is cheaper, the cost should translate into making door nuking a bit more difficult. The jammer also seems to work properly only on some movers, while not on others (would be better if elevators stayed stuck rather than alternating).

Hyper leecher

The hyper leecher's cost and stupid-fast build time should probably also be increased from the latest version. It's acceptable in a 1v1 to take your side's RU for an early-game gamble with it, but in team games it's kind of a dick move to be able to use the RU on a hyper leecher instead of upgrading the core/supplier or building a container. I'd say the hyper leecher's buildable ammo count should be increased to 130 and its cost kept at the original 350 or even 400.

That way it's still worth building, but it isn't stupidly OP - you have to be good at staying alive to recoup the cost, and using it just to put out rocket cannons will cost you a bit more; plus, it will be a higher risk to lose due to the higher ammo count. Maybe tweak the build time to be a second or two longer as well, you shouldn't be able to just completely, immediately shut down offense if you just spawned.

ASMD Pulse

Why on God's green earth does this take seven seconds to build?

Ape Cannon

Should refill at a quarter the rate of normal weapons, if at all. Right now it refills faster than them when it's already OP and probably shouldn't refill.

Regular weapons

I propose significantly slowing supply rate for the sniper rifle.

Suggestion:

Ultra supplier - Doubles rate of super supplier, and very, very, very slowly refills any mid weapons the player is carrying.
    Last edited by Scourge; 10-10-2016 at 01:12 PM.

It's using zpplus103 atm.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    It's using zpplus103 atm.
    Yes please.

all uK servers been so laggy and lagging out so many times these days @SAM feels like a ddos attack
    Never Lucky.

is the siege code of uK public or private?
    @Higor still working on it?
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

The source has been released. I don't know whether @Higor is working on it.

When the latency happens I need MTR. I can't do anything without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    all uK servers been so laggy and lagging out so many times these days @SAM feels like a ddos attack
    You know if there is a problem you need to do a MTR

HI,
    The Seige server has been very laggy and crashing lately

Today crashed twice playing "CTF-'Z-Aleriav3" . (leads to chaos when everyone re-connects on different teams.)
    It was laggy on DOA Arena -so next game I let MTR run during most of CTF-'Z-Aleriav3

network looks ok to me. It is odd to me why the MTR can still reach the server when it dumps everyone.
    and the UT server list shows 9999

If i can do any other tests to help just let me know

Code:
    |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    |                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
    |                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
    |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
    |                             192.168.1.1 -    0 | 3125 | 3125 |    0 |    0 |    1 |    0 |
    |lo0-100.BSTNMA-VFTTP-342.verizon-gni.net -    0 | 3124 | 3124 |    2 |    5 |   64 |    6 |
    |     B3342.BSTNMA-LCR-22.verizon-gni.net -    0 | 3124 | 3124 |    5 |    7 |   13 |    6 |
    |                   No response from host -  100 |  625 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
    |                3.ae0.XT2.NYC4.ALTER.NET -    0 | 3124 | 3124 |   13 |   20 |  210 |   13 |
    |       TenGigE0-7-0-2.GW5.NYC4.ALTER.NET -    0 | 3124 | 3124 |   11 |   18 |   26 |   24 |
    |          internap-gw.customer.alter.net -    0 | 3124 | 3124 |   13 |   14 |   19 |   13 |
    |    border2.pc1-bbnet1.ext1.nym.pnap.net -    1 | 3116 | 3114 |   13 |   36 |  772 |   15 |
    |    inap-b2.e3.router.nyc.nfoservers.com -    0 | 3124 | 3124 |   13 |   14 |   27 |   15 |
    |c-66-150-121-123.managed-vds.internap-nyc.nfoservers.com -    0 | 3124 | 3124 |   12 |   14 |   19 |   13 |
    |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
       WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

Hi. There was a fiber cut earlier today / yesterday. Can you see if the problem continues?

Thanks for the fast response!

I played last night and didn't really notice any of the lag.
    A game did crash and came back to the "restart" map, but didn't seem like the same issue from yesterday.

Thread Information