User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FREE BAN ?!

SenDog? Dumb chaser.

Quote Originally Posted by stanisledom View Post
    SenDog? Dumb chaser.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    If you think you have been banned wrongly, upload your demo to show us that you didn't do any of this.
    Haha hell yeah if i would had a demo tim should be out of the admin group for what he did. Its quite hilarious for someone that must rec every match he do. But indeed, i will start to rec every matches i will do, becouse it is unacceptable that Tim uses his "Privileges" just for ban after getting angry on players.At last i want to be clearly again and say, after seeing he's a fox to manipulate the truth,maybe i might did something wrong becouse no one is perfect, but i'm sure i well played yesterday becouse if i did not , i wouldn't be here posting and replying against an unfair ban. Anyway i got my answer, albeit wrong , but an answer the only thought that an admin counts 3 strikes at 2 mins left without gave any warning proves the evidence.
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 10-19-2015 at 11:43 AM.

Why do players who get banned, always come to the conclusion that it's because they are too good?

Right. I guess @stanisledom, @ScReaM (see this post), and @Nordog (who was in spec and agreed you should have been banned) are all just imagining things, and you're definitely not using an ad hominem attack right now. Oh no, definitely not. I'm just imagining everything! I must have imagined watching you chase multiple people when no flags were taken. And I must have imagined you camping in the corner and backshooting people as they were leaving the base right before I banned you. Looks like I'll have to re-enable autodemos for my fresh installation.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Why do players who get banned, always come to the conclusion that it's because they are too good?
    That does seem to be a recurring theme, doesn't it?

ahh Sendog is here i have warned you a couple off times , you still backshooting and assin ? then deserved ban

Ahah oh oh oh , so its coming out the full story of this ? Oh well, this will be my last post * and ironically the longest.

I started again to play ut 2 month ago, the first times that i went on this server i was pretty to the dark of the rules, and logically even in this chasing and backshooting. These are the obstacles that i've met in this sense, i meant that i've encountered an admin which banned me for these reason to let me join from the server for about 50 matches. For that reason, the first time i've joined and played again on the server, i have taken a look at the rules and obliviously no one had seen any post that is referring to a presumed ban. That's the full story in which an admin instead says the part he likes more. These speeches that you guys are doing about, are bracing much more for what i really wishes to say from* what you guys are really doing instead. *, I meant, you are making some flame on a post that has ended with a response, if we even can define it a response. This is fine for me, you got problem with players maybe from a lot of years, perhaps you can't every time recognize the behavior or the intentions of someone becouse no one is perfect. This is why i am supporting and at the same time i have created the post, becouse i'm saying probably, that mine previous intention are were tergiversated cuz you can confirm me if you're shooting the players that are leaving out the base in those 2 mins you assume that you are giving a concrete support so you are supposing you're doing somethin good to your own team.. that is definitely not an action of 15 minutes , or even 10 minutes or even 5 min. Thats all i wanted to said in this forum and you all are making some fun of this. What's the fun ? Probably if this hadn't happened to me i would get some fun just like you all.
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 10-19-2015 at 03:34 PM.

I came close to banning you for the same reason yesterday, Tim must have got you soon after, It is clear you are very immature simply from the spam keybind text/taunting you do as well as believing "Skill" is what got you banned.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    I came close to banning you for the same reason yesterday, Tim must have got you soon after, It is clear you are very immature simply from the spam keybind text/taunting you do as well as believing "Skill" is what got you banned.
    Yeah you're right, hell yeah, how can i be so stupid to not have noticed how much i am the lord of bs and chaising, doing it all time. That was also a thing i ' ve forgotten to say, i wouldn't be surprise if someone other come here again without the proof i given, and tell me i am a law break. For the kid, yeah you re right, im still fighting the concept to don't become rudeness to the people that give immature label :-)

@ADRIANOCELENTANO look dude, I have no problem with you personally, but there's a reason these rules are in place. It's so everyone can have fun playing capture the flag. Emphasis on capture the flag, which chasing and backshooting makes it really difficult to do. I'd love it if you continued playing with me/us on the pubs, but you'll need to change your definition of "fun" to match (almost) everyone else's.

Thread Information