User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hehe i don't know how old are you dude, and even not interested in it (of course) but it will not give you any points to recall old post from 2015 , we are all good like that, and even if we want to remember it , it still has to be to consider an fair un ban appeal, there is a screenshot that show clearly "2 mins left to the game" and me that 1 kill has got banned, that's still a mistery, anyway i'm glad for your tries to grab on the mirror, but , really mate, this "old post" won't bring you any advantage, but i can say, nice try.

That's a tipical card that moderator usually jokes , but not working on me, i've made this mod report for you and i ain't going to regret it, admin have to spectate you and overhaul your position. Obliviously.
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 05-02-2016 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ADRIANOCELENTANO View Post
    Well, i may have a poor english skill, but at least, i've made me understand. And one more thing to be proud, i don't devalue users only because they are poor in english
    no sir, you have/use a poor online translator
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

xD only for the "devalue" ahahah

Seems that it isn't enough that i have to deal with a moderator, now also my english is taking as an hostage

Ops sorry , not my english , my "poor" translator x)
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 05-02-2016 at 12:43 AM.

stop complaining, none of the mods here like to ban people, so if you got banned there was a reason, 3 days is nothing
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

I don't keep old ban posts in my head, all I had to do was search for your name, and that was the first post I found. In it, you accused @TimTim of banning you because "you're better than him", which is what you just accused me of, so it's relevant and that's why I posted it.

Quote Originally Posted by ADRIANOCELENTANO View Post
    Well, i may have a poor english skill, but at least, i've made me understand. And one more thing to be proud, i don't devalue users only because they are poor in english, and i don't use that point to make me an advantage . Hope you will grown in your way, as person but even as a moderator, which is more important.
    My intention with that post was that I wanted you to go back and read the ban message and what I had already posted again carefully. Obviously that didn't work because you're still calling me a liar due to the fact that you're still not reading the ban message or what I've already written correctly.

In other circumstances I would have chosen my words more carefully, but it's hard to see you as anything other than troll at this point, because even if you were correct, the point you're arguing here is very small and nit-picky.

Nah, don't try to reverse the eggs mate , you did play that card cause you are in difficult and that's not a mine problem since I'm not arguing the ban but I'm complaining the mod that with his banhammer thinks he can ban 1999's players without being reported.
    That topic, was about the ban, without accusing the mod of banhammer but with me saying i didn't know at that moment the reasons.
    So With tim was a different thing and you can see , as you wrote , by typing my name , also the screenshot in that post and all the answers.
    I obliviously started this topic in another way and all I've asked for is to review your status of mod since you're not operating in the correct way but this doesn't expect me to say , this is a my opinion that i reserved to let public in the forum, and soma, i appreciated your attempt to appear beautiful to the forum, but Seabass doesn't need lawyer. Yes he need to retrieve some old topic for his blatantly justification of the ban but nothing more.
    Now you're trying to call Tim as he banned me once time to let him take ur side etc etc, listen i'm not a fortune-teller but i can swear that this report will end in nothing and this topic closed , it's ok i know how it works don't worry. I've just sent up a signal to some admins that will watch you for when you will choose to abuse and to not tell maybe , to stop but instead of that, just use your ban magic.
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 05-02-2016 at 03:26 AM.

Adriano, stop talking, all you do is chase or backshoot. You are awful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanisledom View Post
    Adriano, stop talking, all you do is chase or backshoot. You are awful.
    85 posts, spent one post more to say nothing like water. Thanks for your post and for your "ignorance " Tho and what coincidence, a soma's friend. Cmon guys eheh you will never learn to not flame/not go off topic.
    As you don't even fit with this topic the 0.001 %.
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 05-02-2016 at 03:38 AM.

I'll ask again; WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU REPORTING ME FOR?

I already told you that you're misreading the ban message.
    You know your English isn't perfect, so why is this so hard for you to accept?

The ban message says that you have been warned and banned for backshooting and chasing in the past, and you have admitted to doing that today in this thread.
    The ban message DOES NOT say that I gave you an in-game warning today in that game, nor have I claimed that I did in this thread.

Actually adriano, you have had a few warnings in the past from me for backshooting + a few small bans for it. It does not have to be seabass in person that has warned you in the past for it , for him to type that you have been warned several times in the past for it . We moderators have a comunication. I have no idea what went on yesterday orso, but i know you have had a few bans for backshooting and chasing in the past. And also alot of warnings. So seabass is not lying @all.

Thread Information