User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    That actually is a good point.

You are right, many player don't always give their best, and many don't actively try to improve their aim. Reason might be that they consider this to be only a game which they play a couple hours a week. Not everybody is on the sever 6 - 10 hours a day. Maybe we really need the Pug back.

Talking about me for instance, I know that my aim is not the best. I can't compete with Mike, Banny or you in the sniper department at all. Most of the time I don't even try to compete, because sniper is no fun for me at all. That's why I like the Siege mod, it gives all of us opportunities to play other roles within the team. We can instead focus on building the base, or later on build nukes and fly in, or use invisi and sneak in.

I can understand that you get frustrated because the aim of others is bad or they don't know how to build, etc. I get frustrated on my level all the time too. I used to blame people over their in-game-capabilities too back in the day. That's when I stopped playing siege for a couple years. These days I just came to the conclusion that I might be of better help when I try teach beginner a few things instead of getting frustrated all the time. Something I learned from old members. While most don't see this, I have talked to noobs in game PM many times since I'm mod, trying to help them on their level.

Maybe you can help people in the aim department? Most people are open for improvements, as long as they don't get verbally insulted to begin with.

For example: you might not believe this but my ini is - besides the Ha ha ha taunt bind all stock. Maybe that's why my sniper aim is rather poor. I also switch weapons with my mouse wheel, you can imagine the delay in-between. If you have any suggestion in regards to a better aim, please let me know. So far I had nobody offering me any help. Not once. But I got called an 'idot with 10% eff' many times, even if I won the match by other means.
    Hehe,you might not believe me but I helped quite some people with siege,I can be really easy to hang around with if you're not a complete moron.As for helping others with their aim,there's no point in even trying untill minigun is fixed,(probably never) it's the cancer of siege.Minigun is supposed to be a weapon that helps you finish an enemy from low health,not chase him like a monkey from 150 health like spidershit and many others do.Back to sup spam,I have to agree with skaarj,take weapons faster and finish the enemy off,it's not that hard .Btw I'm nowhere near as good as others in here and I'm not even bothering with it anymore,I probably did everything that was possible with the current crap setup I own.Anyway I'm not not sure how much I'm still going to stay in this game so if you ever need my help/advise just pm me,I'm always open to helping others even if it may not seem so.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    What u say..?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CoD|JIgSaW View Post
    Hehe,you might not believe me but I helped quite some people with siege,I can be really easy to hang around with if you're not a complete moron.As for helping others with their aim,there's no point in even trying untill minigun is fixed,(probably never) it's the cancer of siege.Minigun is supposed to be a weapon that helps you finish an enemy from low health,not chase him like a monkey from 150 health like spidershit and many others do.Back to sup spam,I have to agree with skaarj,take weapons faster and finish the enemy off,it's not that hard .Btw I'm nowhere near as good as others in here and I'm not even bothering with it anymore,I probably did everything that was possible with the current crap setup I own.Anyway I'm not not sure how much I'm still going to stay in this game so if you ever need my help/advise just pm me,I'm always open to helping others even if it may not seem so.
    I have no say in regards to the minigun issue, that’s up to Higor mainly afaik. I very rarely use minigun but I do get chased myself all the time and that can be annoying. So yes, there is room for improvement, not only with server side settings or ini tweaks but also between the player in this community. I think today was a step in the right direction. I just got some help offered in regards to my client side setup but I'll hit you up for more input. Thanks for offering.

that was ment for skaarj and fluke argueing about the suplier.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    that was ment for skaarj and fluke argueing about the suplier.
    I know.. I was just trying to be funny.. NEXT!

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    I know.. I was just trying to be funny.. NEXT!
    blind syndrome. my bad
    i thought you quoted the exactly same pic is me but nvm lol.

yeah my base gets nuked we all die, we go to sup as soon as i touch it i get blasted away by 6packs and if i dont die bc spawnprotection by the time i get back its gone then i die without even having a single ammo, i really doubt thats my fault, especially if it happens over and over again. Use enforcer? are u kidding me? If you're getting nuked it means the game has come to a point where people are 150/150, oh yeah i will use enforcer and insta kill them L O G I C. People still sup spam, its their fault, they're breaking the rules, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    Use enforcer? are u kidding me? If you're getting nuked it means the game has come to a point where people are 150/150, oh yeah i will use enforcer and insta kill them L O G I C.
    `
    Did someone told about insta kills with enforcer? If you get 2 enforcers, its same fucked up as minigun (try it)
    + if your base not complete bullshit, sp's should lower down 150/150. So its very very posible to kill with enforcer.
    You know, getting in suplier which being spammed aint that clever either way, cuz as you said
    Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    we go to sup as soon as i touch it i get blasted away by 6packs

And touching sup even with 3-4 people should give you some ammo

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Krikor kinda got the point here... kinda.

Two Enforcers are better than one, early level 5 core is good if you're getting buttblasted in the first minutes.
    Two Siege enforcers do more damage than two UT enforcers after you upgrade core above 3 (I DIDN'T DO THIS), Koala had some kind of vision after all...

Jokes aside, spawn protection is no longer removed as you hit the supplier, as long as you don't stupidly change weapons.
    If you want to spawn with something other than Enforcer, change your weapon priority settings.
    Third, if you die in the supplier and:
    - Lose 10 RU: you overstayed (although the timer is 1 second too short)
    - Don't lose RU: enemy team loses between 50 to 120 RU.

Speaking of clarion, sup spam happens more with Sniper than any other weapon here.
    Rockets are avoidable, BioRifle can be heard, but Sniper spammers literally give you no chance and those are insta-1game vacation in this map.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

All the games are different, not always you will have a very good defended base, a sp can be killed by a direct hit of a nuke and like 2 6packs, to get double enforcer someone must be killed with it, means they got spawnkilled? You're just defending your point with like a very set base, how can u expect to kill a whole team that's pushing constantly with only enforcers. Yes, i can go to sup for a moment get weapons and try to kill the enemy, but why should I be forced to do this because some fucking asshole is spamming shit to my supplier? ITS AGAISNT THE RULES

Thread Information