request for unban :o

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

request for unban :o

Hi guys i requested for a unban on this old topic a while ago, but i haven't seen a single reaction / reply so far.
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...6384-ban/page4

I miss the game :'( i haven't played it for ages :E

Quote Originally Posted by iMpure View Post
    Hi guys i requested for a unban on this old topic a while ago, but i haven't seen a single reaction / reply so far.
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...6384-ban/page4

I miss the game :'( i haven't played it for ages :E
    lol iMpure have ban , unban him he clean and good , very good , better 99% players on this server and pugs

What have changed impure? Do you want to follow rules now? Or are you gonna keep on not caring?

Quote Originally Posted by Anorexia View Post
    lol iMpure have ban , unban him he clean and good , very good , better 99% players on this server and pugs
    Thanks for your input it really didn't help.

Asks for an unban yet does not mention once so ever he'll comply and follow the rules instead we get the same ol' "I do what I want when I want" attitude...
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 02-02-2017 at 11:34 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    Asks for an unban yet does not mention once so ever he'll comply and follow the rules instead we get the same ol' "I do what I want when I want" attitude...
    Well wait a minute...
    The first video of riven below shows the EXACT same stuff things on your server(s) as i did that i got banned for that day... (The abreez part in particular).
    But the second video he shows stuff waaaaay worse than i ever do in iCTF.
    I am not saying that he should be banned since i think he is free to play the way he wants to play, but yet he still runs around while i was made out to be the "worst lamer that needs to learn iCTF who sucks the fun out of the game for people " .. so what is that all about then?
    If this is what is allowed then in all fairness i shouldn't even be banned in the first place.

I mean i don't want to be an ass, but if its concidered "lame" and forbidden to make 90 degree shots or to contribute to the team by controlling a map / spawns in order to clear the way for those 2 / 3 players that are about to grab the enemy flag, well then i don't know.

I just suggest you just unban and just keep an eye on me and if you don't like what you see then feel free to ban me again.

Last edited by iMpure; 02-03-2017 at 03:21 AM.

We're not unbanning you. You don't always get what you want and you can't command us to do a fucking thing.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    We're not unbanning you. You don't always get what you want and you can't command us to do a fucking thing.
    I really can tell based on this comment that you really have an issue with pride and ego, which is the main reason why you do not give me what i rightfully deserve.
    Not only that, but your hypocrisy is astounding.

First you tell me that you don't like my "I do what I want when I want" attitude.
    Then you turn around by doing the exact same thing by saying "you can't command us to do a fucking thing." In other words .... "we do whatever we want when we want".
    But somehow when you guys are doing it you try to justify the very thing you hate by cowering behind the words "our server our rules" ect.
    Not only is that selfish / selfrighteous, it is also a hypocritical / double standard type of behaviour and anyone behaving in this way are incompetent and are not fit to be in any leading position whatsoever.
    Because doubleminded people like that are unable to make correct judgement calls.
    So i suppose its best for you to give up your position to somebody who can Shots.

See because this is what it comes down to it.
    You however have a problem with ME personally at this point, because eventhough you know what i say is true, you still refuse to give me what i actually deserve.
    Because if it really was my playstyle then according to those standards i should be unbanned OR Riven should have been banned as well a loooooong time ago as well as proven in the video's above, but he isn't now is he?
    Which is very interesting why that information does not get adressed.

Now here is a funny thing though that i seen on another thread where Nordog said that the world is not all about us and our fun and this is absolutely true.
    But then he said that my kind of players are spoiled and egotistical.
    But is that actually true?

The correct question would be: "Which group is more spoiled and egotistical?"

#1 - The group that just plays the game the way they see fit without being restricted and basically welcomes every player of every catergory of playstyle.
    #2 - Or the group that can't handle group #1 and complain and whine about it and feel the need to restrict and dumb down the game to such an extend to the point that denying / banning group #1 from playing the game is the only inevitable outcome.

The simple answer on that question would be that group #2 indeed are the most spoiled and egotistical and are basically pulling on the wrong end of the stick just like you guys do.
    Last edited by iMpure; 02-05-2017 at 08:29 AM.

not even gonna waste my time to read ur post.

Thread Information