BAN HUNGRY ADMINS!!! - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by uenz View Post
    I personally find it extremely hard to grab on w00t sometimes because I cba to suicide dive onto the flag from high everytime like some others do constantly --> flag always taken --> no chance to get grabs myself...
    That's why I don't think screenshots "speak for themselves". Not saying it wasn't a justified ban. Just sayan
    Even Guys playing with less time got some grabs, even me, i succeed to grab 13 flags. He frags better than me and i was able to take the flag. With such a map as wootabulous, You Can easily grab at least 1, unless playing vs an aimbot...
    In That case, screenshot really speaks for itself. But if You have 15 min to waste for This, i Can upload demo. No problem. I am not a hater and Never ever rageban.
    As i told via pm to Verga, i have banned him due to This rare lame behaviour (That s why only 50 match ban) to prevent him reproduce it again later but also showing others thatwe don't allow it. If i haven't ban him, others could think " ok, it is a free ticket for us to lame".
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 10-29-2015 at 10:16 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Being able to frag well does give other people more chances to grab/cap aswell. So DMing on CTF isnt entirely`not trying to play ctf`.

I agree with cella, it is a grey area. If a player stops you leaving your base to chase a taken flag then technically that is securing the flag carriers success, then by the time they cap there could be another on your team ready to take the flag. I agree it would be frustrating for the opposite team, but it still would serve a purpose.

I have played games where I didn't even get to sniff the flag, let alone touch it, But I may have an above average frag count.

Without being there I cannot comment if it was deserved or not, a screen shot however is not proof for this type of infraction.

I personally find it extremely hard to grab on w00t sometimes because I cba to suicide dive onto the flag from high everytime like some others do constantly --> flag always taken --> no chance to get grabs myself...
    That's why I don't think screenshots "speak for themselves". Not saying it wasn't a justified ban. Just sayan
    That's what I said. I was constantly there at enemy base but someone else would beat me to the flag. It was a super intense match so I was defending our flag carrier all the time. If you look at my other games I usually have much more grabs than others and caps for that matter.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    Being able to frag well does give other people more chances to grab/cap aswell. So DMing on CTF isnt entirely`not trying to play ctf`.
    Right on, I really felt I had done nothing wrong. I was doing exactly what you say, making moves for others so they could get the flag, keeping enemy off them and protecting flag carrier. Every game is different and on this one I jumped into an intense line of fire, non stop action. There have been other woot one where I grabbed and capped but due to the gameplay of this particular match I felt whatever I did was justified and if not grabbing the flag once was part of that then so be it. I will definitely keep an eye out for the rules but Its really annoying to be banned without at least a warning....

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    im sorry 14 mins and not one grab? thats pathetic.
    Check out my other wood games buddy. Every game is different, let's play, I will out grab you, out frag you out play you...

But it's w00tabolous! He did had 10 COVERS

Quote Originally Posted by LeBron View Post
    But it's w00tabolous! He did had 10 COVERS
    Woot is a good map to try and get a full CTF set(most grabs,caps,covers,assist,flag kills ect).

Quote Originally Posted by eliteverga View Post
    That's what I said. I was constantly there at enemy base but someone else would beat me to the flag. It was a super intense match so I was defending our flag carrier all the time. If you look at my other games I usually have much more grabs than others and caps for that matter.

--- Updated ---

Right on, I really felt I had done nothing wrong. I was doing exactly what you say, making moves for others so they could get the flag, keeping enemy off them and protecting flag carrier. Every game is different and on this one I jumped into an intense line of fire, non stop action. There have been other woot one where I grabbed and capped but due to the gameplay of this particular match I felt whatever I did was justified and if not grabbing the flag once was part of that then so be it. I will definitely keep an eye out for the rules but Its really annoying to be banned without at least a warning....

--- Updated ---

Check out my other wood games buddy. Every game is different, let's play, I will out grab you, out frag you out play you...
    Hahahah outfrag blaze and the rest lololol

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Hahahah outfrag blaze and the rest lololol
    You and the ones you mentioned are welcome to step up anytime. Where are all the dominant players? Why are they not playing and dominating us? I play against everyone who plays and everyone at the top, the ones who are playing are nothing special!!!

No good players are playing now.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    No good players are playing now.
    "The game don't wait" literally, this is a famous quote meaning, everyone is forgotten quickly. We have to go off of who is playing now and I'm playing boy! ... I'm playing until it becomes like the matrix for me and I can see players in slow motion.

Thread Information