User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Regarding Kickvote and Mods on server

Many times its unplayable with new players or players aliasing or players byepasing balancer.

New Players like BLUE_BOY and others keep on making leech and it ruins match, some builds cannot be removed like sp. So there needs at least some mods on server for more time. I hardly see any mods to play on siege server for long time. Mods can direct such newplayers to siege tutorial so they can actually try to learn it. If there is no mod on server then Another thing which left is to do kick vote if that player not listen to what other players saying. and for that the needed kick votes are high. Like if there are 1 or 2 players building leech in red team then that player will not be kicked out only by kick votes placed by red team. It need kick votes from another team also, and thats ridiculous. Because most of times another team dont even bother or another team intentionally dont kick vote out that guy. As a result fail games keep on going and leads empty server.
    @Skarn also noticed that thing about kick votes and lack of mods on server.
    So kindly add new mods on server who are active in server.

Another thing is many players just trying to byepas balancer and regarding this i have pm'ed to @HIGH+CAMILO and @|uK|fleecey
    Any another mod want to know it then ask them or ask for pm.

Kindly add new active mods to siege server.

There are many players who playing on siege server from long time and are active also.

don't worry @Skarn got my eyes on you.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    don't worry @Skarn got my eyes on you.

Still thinking I'm "abusing a tele bug"? Listen, I'll be as reasonable as possible. That is not a bug, and not only does Chamberly say that isn't a bug, it still requires me to spend around 1000 ru to make, which is a larger amount of ru considering I need another 1000 ru (aprox 1050) for hyper leecher + level 3 jetpack + investing around... 1650 ru in a lvl 3 sb. That in total, I need to gather 3700 ru just to pull this off, and even when someone is on my head, just the slightest boost can ruin it all, be it from any weapon. It's not a bug and I consider it as a legit tactic in bathroom maps, even if it is expensive, it pays off in the end.

As for spiderman's claim, I only pointed towards the kickvotes being a problem since the opposite team won't kickvote the teammate who's making leech or sabotaging the team in their favor. I did not mention that there was a lack of mods.
    Last edited by Skarn; 07-04-2016 at 11:23 AM.

@SAM @blaze

@|uK|kenneth it still apply that was said in different section imo

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Rofl il resolve this once and for all for skarn. Its a bug. The whole point of player experience is for people to make their own jetpacks not buttride each other the way you and yeehaw seem to do on the regular. Secondly the teleporter issue the whole point of when a teammate stands in a tele and where the tele becomes unusable is part and parcel of a teleporter, having two people stacked on top of each other and going through a tele is a bug, you're either meant to telefrag each other if you go through at same time like you would an enemy OR the tele is unusable for one person. Chamberly doesnt make the rules. I really dont care how much ru you have to spend to do this. Simply put I dont pay for the servers so that wankers like you and yeehaw think they can come on and abuse gitches and bugs while I play and also when im not around. Carry on doing the stupid shit you both get up to and believe me you'll regret it. This includes the retarded player taunts you both do.

Kindly stick to the topic for which this thread I started. Its regarding Mods and kickvotes.
    If you guys want to talk about tele bug or other things then pls start new thread/topic. After seeing Blaze has replied to this thread I was in hope for something regarding thread topic, but unfortunately things going somewhere else.
    @|uK|B|aZe//. @SAM There is need for active mods in siege server. As old mods i cant see much time on the server so, leading to things going worst. Kindly take some action asap.
    If you guys really want to add new active mods then m up for that. And m much active and will be. Otherwise make some other active players as mod on server atleast.

worst mod app NA
    :<Rage Quiting since '92>:

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Kindly stick to the topic for which this thread I started. Its regarding Mods and kickvotes.
    If you guys want to talk about tele bug or other things then pls start new thread/topic. After seeing Blaze has replied to this thread I was in hope for something regarding thread topic, but unfortunately things going somewhere else.
    @|uK|B|aZe//. @SAM There is need for active mods in siege server. As old mods i cant see much time on the server so, leading to things going worst. Kindly take some action asap.
    If you guys really want to add new active mods then m up for that. And m much active and will be. Otherwise make some other active players as mod on server atleast.
    There cant be mods on 24/7 but I know there is someone on every day but prob different time then u are playing. If someone cause a problem, report it.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Rofl il resolve this once and for all for skarn. Its a bug. The whole point of player experience is for people to make their own jetpacks not buttride each other the way you and yeehaw seem to do on the regular. Secondly the teleporter issue the whole point of when a teammate stands in a tele and where the tele becomes unusable is part and parcel of a teleporter, having two people stacked on top of each other and going through a tele is a bug, you're either meant to telefrag each other if you go through at same time like you would an enemy OR the tele is unusable for one person. Chamberly doesnt make the rules. I really dont care how much ru you have to spend to do this. Simply put I dont pay for the servers so that wankers like you and yeehaw think they can come on and abuse gitches and bugs while I play and also when im not around. Carry on doing the stupid shit you both get up to and believe me you'll regret it. This includes the retarded player taunts you both do.

So you think me and yeehaw constantly abuse bugs? Listen to me, we were doing the tele stuff because it was not defined that it was a bug and I was told it wasn't one. As for other bugs, we don't abuse them, I don't know who's filling your head with such things. We report them to Higor who fixes them.

Thread Information