User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    He is, but he's right at the same time. As I said in Fluke's thread, any one of us could have helped to avoid that confusion. Kron you did an excellent job advertising and getting some new people involved, but unlike us they don't know what to expect, we need to remember the new guys from now on. As for the map pool, I think it's nice to have an idea of what you're gonna play next match and my team has gone over positioning/building before our matches which have been fun 30-45 minute practice sessions. I would have no problem going back to the old map voting system though. I think if we had done solo captains that a lot of people wouldn't have captained up, but people need to realize that you don't need to be a top player to be a captain, hopefully this season will help break some people into the team captain role. I like pretty much all the siege version changes, it promotes communication and teamwork, trans does seem to still throw too far but steps were taken in the right direction and it's not that far off of being balanced imo.

my thoughts

with no emp/nuke siren and mine limit its just way too easy to nuke in these matches.... yea we have a good team with great communication but still ... only failed one nuke in 4 maps and had it to burn anyway. It would be great if the level of players was strong enough but its just not....most of these games are not going the distance... usually over in 30 mins

I would be in favor of bringing back a nuke siren with a VERY limited range so the defense at least had some kind of warning.... OR better yet to increase the mine limit to say at least 12 mines.. but feel free to leave it as so I can continue to wreck teams

still don't like having to pick from 3 maps that someone else decides..... never will

but very happy with coverage and streaming, great job guys... rays your too loud on your stream compared to everyone else but still keep up the good work

i couldn't participate drafts as captain ... :/ and yeah this is actually last season i'm going there as captain(teams are part of the reason also).

To reffer on SW's questions.. well everything is good just .. i don't like when things get late so much just because admins are lazy or not around.
    I know this is tough to organise etc but there are lot of admins around and sth like LoL shouldn't be in front of organising this MLSG (referring to our first match when it was delayed 30 mins cuz SW was playing it and Blaze just couldn't).
    Everything else is fine.

Chis was comparing this to clanbase. Well siege mod should always be like that due to lack of siege clans. No point bringing clanbase into that. If about CTF/TDM and other mods i have slightly different opinion although i like that MLUT community tried to bring sth new and unusual inside to promote the game
    Last edited by terminator; 01-17-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    I know this is tough to organise etc but there are lot of admins around and sth like LoL shouldn't be in front of organising this MLSG (referring to our first match when it was delayed 30 mins cuz SW was playing it and Blaze just couldn't).
    I wasn't playing LOL. Kron, Rays, and me had LMS tournament and i told Blaze before hand that he had to admin the match as he was the only admin on.

How do you guys feel about the custom version for MLSG?

I like the new version...since I was personally consulted and my opinion greatly influenced the changes made in Siege!

How do you guys feel about the map pool?

I like the fact that you can only choose from 3 maps every given week...although it seems that it's always the Same Two maps being played on ALL matches.

How do you guys feel about the admin team?

Not the worst I've seen but definitely not impressed with their work. Seems they lack coordination when organizing matches...and getting people involved in the tournament.
    The Stream for example...there should only be ONE stream address instead of having 1-4 different stream accounts...can't have some random guy streaming every other match...consistency is a good quality to have when you are trying to portrait siege as a respectable game mode for UT. (no one likes to see unorganized apes running around) I understand that admins are not paid but since you ALL volunteered some effort put into promoting and keeping MLSG exciting for EVERYONE (not just the players) is not too much to ask.

What change did you like and dislike?

I like the Nuke Siren change as it forces the whole team to pay more attention to their surroundings and encourages communication and team play.
    I dislike the RU returns that you get from nuking the core...seems that it was a bit too harsh...although I understand why it was done.
    Last edited by SogeKing; 01-18-2013 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SogeKing View Post
    How do you guys feel about the admin team?

Not the worst I've seen but definitely not impressed with their work. Seems they lack coordination when organizing matches...and getting people involved in the tournament.
    The Stream for example...there should only be ONE stream address instead of having 1-4 different stream accounts...can't have some random guy streaming every other match...consistency is a good quality to have when you are trying to portrait siege as a respectable game mode for UT. (no one likes to see unorganized apes running around) I understand that admins are not paid but since you ALL volunteered some effort put into promoting and keeping MLSG exciting for EVERYONE (not just the players) is not too much to ask.
    Not sure if you're pointing this to me and Uchiha but I was around and did it just so you guys could watch it. You guys are whining when matches are not streamed, and still complaining when they are? Come on dude. Fuck effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Not sure if you're pointing this to me and Uchiha but I was around and did it just so you guys could watch it. You guys are whining when matches are not streamed, and still complaining when they are? Come on dude. Fuck effort.
    dude its only hector who cares about him.

Dunno man but when you do something and get shitted on as a gratitude, it's frustrating. *random people streaming*
    Y'know what, I'm not gonna bother streaming any more matches.

Plus, if you only have one Streamer, then for sure every week MY TEAM"S Match will not be streamed.
    As the case for this week's match, mine or chis's team wouldn't be streamed just because we want "Effort" from the admins.
    The admin team has done the best that we could with what we have. Every match has been played and all the rules have been followed. Every match has been streamed and so far I feel like the season is going really well.
    But I love the feedback and criticism, we will try our best to improve on all your demands

i think this MLSG is a lot better and more challenging than before in streams i saw. the map pool is interesting with 3 types of maps.
    the admin team is kinda of abusing. they always unpause ffs. the only thing i think we should change is the mine limit, i think this is to little, i suggest 10.

Thread Information