RageInc's Liberation Day

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

RageInc's Liberation Day

Due to Convict's apparent lack of interest in finishing the season we decided to remove RageInc from the league. All of the team's matches will be deleted and no points awarded to any team. All players, except for Convict, will be placed on a temporary Free Agent list as of now. You will probably be asking, "Why temporary?" because certain restrictions will apply if you want to pick them up:

1. Trading order introduction; week 4 reg standings starting from the lowest ranked team
      TTS> PP > SS > Sr > BOA
    2. Each team is only allowed to trade 1 former RageInc player
    3. The trade will not count towards the weekly transaction limit

After every team has made its trade, the remaining players will be added to the regular FA pool.

@[R]^Osyris @Cella_V2 @Spiderman @HIGH+CAMILO

Also, due to the overwhelming response, we have decided to host an all-star game this Sunday after the last match has finished.
    Last edited by |uK|chiseller; 08-14-2015 at 02:49 AM.

Maybe make a new team composed of free agents lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NECRIS View Post
    Maybe make a new team composed of free agents lol.
    too late into the season to do this.

Kenny i want you <3

im think bitch fight soon AJJAJAJJA. im so famous

Literally every time (the past 10 times, at least) I've seen Convict on the pubs, he rage quits, so I guess I'm not at all surprised to see him rage quit the season under the team name "RageInc". Does the "inc" part stand for "incorporated" or "incoming"?

Should you not either reset the trade limit pet week on all teams that made trades before this announcement or have this happen after Friday? It's not really fair on teams that didn't have an admin and so weren't going to be aware of this situation... Gives some a big advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Literally every time (the past 10 times, at least) I've seen Convict on the pubs, he rage quits, so I guess I'm not at all surprised to see him rage quit the season under the team name "RageInc". Does the "inc" part stand for "incorporated" or "incoming"?
    It was a pun i think, since he played as RageIncCEO and also there was a rage incoming
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

good job Convict --'

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    Should you not either reset the trade limit pet week on all teams that made trades before this announcement or have this happen after Friday? It's not really fair on teams that didn't have an admin and so weren't going to be aware of this situation... Gives some a big advantage.
    Talked to Cella yesterday about this since it makes total sense to do it on friday when trades reset, which would create like a "moratorium" period where captains can talk to the free agents to know how available they are to see if they are worth picking or not, however since i'm also a captain the bias might or might not influence what I think
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information