Tensor laming again

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tensor laming again

this guy lames every map, to the point where people leave the server when he joins. back shooting, dming and general lame behavior. please do something about this - many thanks

demo of him back shooting etc most of the game here Download noob.dem from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

I wanted to make a thread about him too. Whenever he plays, he does nothing but lame. I have a bunch of demos of him that I would like to contribute.
    There is one older demo and a few recent ones, clearly showing that he didn't change at all (if he has ever been banned) and does nothing but lame. On some of the demos you can also see a spanish player called "w()()pz" laming and the german player "pLaYeR^". Not sure if I should make threads for them, but I have another demo of "w()()pz" laming (I'm quite sure that he is the same guy as "Khrol" iirc, who lamed on the server last week) and I have plenty of demos of pLaYeR^ laming (and I'm really wondering wether this guy has ever been banned because he does nothing but lame).
    However, here is the link for the demos of Tensor: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/602401/Tensor.rar

The w00t demo was recorded just before; after a few minutes he starts laming high and on all the control demos you can see that he spends most of the time on the ramp in mid, trying to spawnkill and backshoot. Some of the demos are from my POV and some of them were made in spectator mode. So be sure to watch them from third person view.

Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    On some of the demos you can also see a spanish player called "w()()pz" laming and the german player "pLaYeR^". Not sure if I should make threads for them, but I have another demo of "w()()pz" laming (I'm quite sure that he is the same guy as "Khrol" iirc, who lamed on the server last week) and I have plenty of demos of pLaYeR^ laming (and I'm really wondering wether this guy has ever been banned because he does nothing but lame).

90% of the time that spanish guy plays he plays like a dick or stacks the teams.

tbh pLaYeR plays a little lame, but nothing that ruins the game. pisses me off from time to time but no biggie, but consistent offenders like tensor (and a multitude of others) just ruin it for people. if contributing money to help keep servers cleaner is an option, i would happily donate tbh - both uk and US have become a joke playing wise, where i think most people just start laming now as they know they can get away with it, and its the 'done thing'. no disrespect to the admins, as i know its a hard and thankless task - but to see people who ONLY play like idiots on the server day in and day out gets pretty frustrating for people, especially as its a dying community and would be nice to hold onto the few players we still have.

Demo's go a long way also using teamsay !admin this guy pek is laming in the us server! also helps out tons if I'm around I'll come in and check it out if im not I'm sorry I wish I could be around 24/7 but I cant but like I said please demo anytime you play just incase you have some bastard laming the fuck out of you just because no admins are around to see it or stop it.

--- Updated ---

adding a 5day ban to tensor on both us and uk ty for the demos!

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by Khem View Post
    both uk and US have become a joke playing wise, where i think most people just start laming now as they know they can get away with it
    It is depressing that everyone wants to lame now, instead of having a good game of CTF.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    er is that uta tensor belgian guy?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    er is that uta tensor belgian guy?
    Yes. He is not exactly known for his fairplay (same goes for the majority of uta players tbh). I highly doubt that he has never been banned before.

@Khem:
    pLaYeR^backshoots me everytime he plays. When asked to stop, he enjoys it even more. While he doesn't sit in a corner the entire game, he still is backshooting every single game. So I don't see why he shouldn't at least get a ban for a few games/days (he plays almost everyday) just to give him the heads up that there are actually admins around who ban people for violating the server rules.
    Whenever someone is laming I ask them to stop and tell them that what they're doing is not allowed on the server. However, of course no one cares because I'm not an admin, there are basically never any admins on the server and hence most players get away with laming for a long time.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    yes i know, have had to put up with his retardedness myself, I back any bans or infractions handed out to this idiot

I've dealt with a couple of annoying Uta players in the past myself. 2 of them are permabanned as we speak on the uk server. I do think I've banned tensor before, but that's a long time ago. If he doesn't change after shots' ban, we'll just get rid of him. About Player^, I've already banned him TWICE. One for a week and the next being at least 2 months. He knows I'm the one banning him yet he enjoys backshooting me, he's just an extremely annoying player. A lot of people seem to be complaining about him so it is more than fair we mods/admins keep an eye out for him. Next time he does something like that, a permaban will be his gift. Thanks for the warning, if you have any other problems while playing I suggest you do as unrealshots says. I too am sometimes on the IRC channel ( mostly around the 'normal' CET time while shots is there for the 'normal' usa times ).

Thread Information