User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Admin abuse from SAM

Last edited by AAAA; 03-27-2016 at 08:47 AM.

I wasn't visibly upset. As soon as you came in, you instantly got a spawnkilling lamer. Therefore, the first thing I did was, check who you are. In order to do that, I have to stop playing.

Secondly, you joined mid way, right? You played for 6 minutes and achieved 98 frags within that time. I played 16 and you elapsed my frag rate. I PM'd you asking you stop spawnkilling. I then made you read the rules to which you replied that I was a moron.

Anyone DM'ing and spawnkilling will naturally get covers. The latter wasn't your intention. This is w00tabulous and it's not a clan match. I don't really care whether you agree or not. The fact is, I played three times the duration you had and you have more frags than me within a third of the time

Infraction 1) DMing in CTF
    Infraction 2) Spawnkilling. Read the rules. Spawnkilling lamer = too much

I banned you three games. Which would have elapsed by the time you registered, posted and edited your post. Go figure. Waste your time and cry a bit more.
    Last edited by SAM; 03-26-2016 at 07:10 PM.

Let's add to the stats a bit

91 Total frags.
    9 Flag Kills.
    11 Flag Covers.

What were you doing the rest of the 70 frags??

Last edited by AAAA; 03-27-2016 at 08:48 AM.

Arent there like specific rules for wootablous since its a pretty shitty map. Think I remember a thread about DMing and shit being allowed on garbage like this and other small heavy dm maps?

I can easily achieve 300 frags within that 15 minute timeframe. I'm just not bothered to play at that level. Requires a lot of energy. Plus, I was personally trying to get some games going so that I can play a few good games rather than have people leave due to your play tactics.

Spawnkilling is against the rules, you openly admit you did this and this is the reason why you were banned. I suggest you read the rules and familiarise yourself with them. You are having fun at the expense of a whole team and that's not on. Sorry. How much fun would you have playing by yourself because everyone else emptied out? You'd probably leave too. This is why the server dies at points during the day.

Standing in one spot and comboing is also against the rules. These people are banned when seen. As a "good player" courtesy, you should also allow people to attempt to recover their flag rather than stand behind their spawn points and spawnkill them.

Oh, and you should really revise your thread title. The only one to receive abuse was me.
    Last edited by SAM; 03-26-2016 at 07:42 PM.

Last edited by AAAA; 03-27-2016 at 08:48 AM.

CTF is about timing, getting the right frags in the right places at the right times. Mindlessly fragging everything almost always hurts more than it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by AAAA View Post
    Don't know what that has to do with anything, but 300 is nothing in 15 mins on combogib w00t (especially with using combos).
    I was making a math equation. You had 90 in 6 minutes. Therefore, I can be on par, if I wanted.

You like taking things out of context, don't you?

The point here is your play style is degrading other people's play experience. The server is not there for you to go in and ass rape noobs. You can "up" the game once more skillful players have arrived. But until then don't go into the server, clearly purposefully spawnkilling people and justifying it by covering. You weren't covering the whole time you spawnkilled, you know that too. But let's end the discussion here. Next time, I won't be so lenient on the duration. And I honestly could care less where you or who you go and cry about my "admin abuse".

The server(s) are here for everyone's enjoyment. Not just yours. I'd rather get rid of 1 spawnkilling lamer and have the server with 6 people rather than 6 leave, with you remaining and you leaving shortly after.
    Last edited by SAM; 03-26-2016 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    Arent there like specific rules for wootablous since its a pretty shitty map. Think I remember a thread about DMing and shit being allowed on garbage like this and other small heavy dm maps?
    Most maps on the combo server are shitty maps, 90% of them are andaction or fragwhores maps with different names, with an extra brush or two. I do miss reg combo, zp and newnet just don't feel as fun for combogib, the ctf maps are 10x more playable when it was reg.

Thread Information