User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    [X][~FLuKE~][X][;109607]@|uK|kenneth god damn the wiggle sig, I keep watching and zoning out like being hypnotised.
    What about now Fluke?

siege 2x was made by some dude called tinytim. it was a glorious buggy shitfest where the scoreboards didn't work and if multiple people stood on an invincible warhead when it was done making you'd all get a a nuke at the same time. 2k4 had a siege made by Leviathan, he may have been the same guy who originally made siege in ut99 but i can't be certain. The guy before badger was a man of many aliases, nfin seems to be his most oldschool alias. He was a part of 7ds. I don't remember if it was nfin who made boosters and super boosters but i do remember he was the guy responsible for supplier x and or super suppliers giving multiple people amunitions at the same time, at a much faster rate. We used to stack multiple suppliers on each other because that shit was really slow back in the day.

I miss the days when building bases was an art and you actually had to worry about your supplier getting taken out. Fuck mines.
    Last edited by wndg; 07-29-2016 at 04:08 PM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Lol @wndg bringing back the oldschool memories :') these guys dont realise how easy siege is now compared to old versions

Quote Originally Posted by wndg View Post
    We used to stack multiple suppliers on each other because that shit was really slow back in the day.
    Slow and only gives ammo to 1 person, everyone boosting eachother out of the supplier... *vietnam flashbacks*
    Last edited by Skarn; 07-30-2016 at 05:57 AM.

Thread Information