User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How do you access conversation from a past game?

I need to access the conversation from a game on 3-18-17. People are saying post a screenshot of the demo, how do I access the "demo"?

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Thanks Tim!

The best revenge is Success so I'm gonna go back in and fuck up all you haters and cowards. This is not meant for you Tim or anyone in particular, I would however like for you to look at the comment that loser Hardujin left on the other post!

Quote Originally Posted by eliteverga View Post
    I need to access the conversation from a game on 3-18-17. People are saying post a screenshot of the demo, how do I access the "demo"?
    Hard to believe this is a serious question with the game being nearly 20 years old and all now, but here:

1. open up your console with the ~ key
    2. type "demorec filename" with no quotes you should get a confirmation message that your demo is now recording. Don't type this until you have already connected to the server.
    3. once a map is over or you disconnect from a server the demo will stop
    4. Type "demoplay filename" and your demo should play
    5. You can also type "seekto XXX" where XXX= the amount of time in seconds to where you want to go in the demo. So like if you want to watch a demo from five minutes of recording on you would type "demoplay blahblah" and then when the demo plays type "seekto 300" and you will jump to 5 minutes (300 seconds) into the video.
    6. You can hit f9 to screenshot or whatever your default key is.
    7. Screenshots are found in the system folder wherever you installed UT99 and demos are found there as well as .dem files.

There are ways to auto demo. I don't use them. I think both xconsole and demo manager (udemo) have their own methods to auto demo Auto demoing is when a demo will automatically start as soon as you play a map and ends as soon as the map is over. No need to type stuff in your console. You'd have to do a bit of searching on your own for that.

So basically, if you did not demo that map you are referring to, then there is no way for you to access it. You missed out that time, but if you set up an auto demo or start demoing regularly, then you will be able to submit demos when future problems arise.
    Fierd_0/Doppelganger/Donutdan

Quote Originally Posted by BiGbOsS View Post
    Hard to believe this is a serious question with the game being nearly 20 years old and all now, but here:

1. open up your console with the ~ key
    2. type "demorec filename" with no quotes you should get a confirmation message that your demo is now recording. Don't type this until you have already connected to the server.
    3. once a map is over or you disconnect from a server the demo will stop
    4. Type "demoplay filename" and your demo should play
    5. You can also type "seekto XXX" where XXX= the amount of time in seconds to where you want to go in the demo. So like if you want to watch a demo from five minutes of recording on you would type "demoplay blahblah" and then when the demo plays type "seekto 300" and you will jump to 5 minutes (300 seconds) into the video.
    6. You can hit f9 to screenshot or whatever your default key is.
    7. Screenshots are found in the system folder wherever you installed UT99 and demos are found there as well as .dem files.

There are ways to auto demo. I don't use them. I think both xconsole and demo manager (udemo) have their own methods to auto demo Auto demoing is when a demo will automatically start as soon as you play a map and ends as soon as the map is over. No need to type stuff in your console. You'd have to do a bit of searching on your own for that.

So basically, if you did not demo that map you are referring to, then there is no way for you to access it. You missed out that time, but if you set up an auto demo or start demoing regularly, then you will be able to submit demos when future problems arise.

Thanks for the info Big Boss,

I didn't record it, never have probably never will. Someone called me a "Spic" on one of the games and is denying it and admin said he said "fags" which is a lie. He said I voted for Donald Trump so he can kick all you spics out, and admin is trying to protect him by saying he said "fags" like yeah, he would use fags instead of spics right? damn cowards...

srsly ?? still this stupid discussion ??

pls someone close this ...

spics ... cowards .. fags ... u always cry on server and call othgers cowards and what ever .. and now u still cry about one stupid word ???

PLEASE !!!!!!

Stop this discussion plz!
    Admins are not racists and are mostly right. May be Donald Trump needs to make a wall between you eliteverga and your pc, so you stop backshooting ppl

Quote Originally Posted by ==Shift== View Post
    Stop this discussion plz!
    Admins are not racists and are mostly right. May be Donald Trump needs to make a wall between you eliteverga and your pc, so you stop backshooting ppl
    So you're saying the Admins are not Right Wing? prove it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SiL3nc3 View Post
    srsly ?? still this stupid discussion ??

pls someone close this ...

spics ... cowards .. fags ... u always cry on server and call othgers cowards and what ever .. and now u still cry about one stupid word ???

PLEASE !!!!!!
    SILENCE COWARD

SILENCE COWARD[/QUOTE]

<<< are u serious ??? not even now u can stop talkin shit and say bad words to me .... O.o @Scream @seabass @Nordog << is he allowed to do this ??? O.o

SILENCE COWARD
    It's about the context in which he says it. Isn't it obvious that he's saying it to get laughs?

As for using racist words on the server, uK has an *almost* zero-tolerance policy against it.
    If it's just friends bullshitting with each other, it's fine in my book, but if it's being said by some edgy man-child who is only trying to provoke people, then they're usually removed from the server.
    I have been lenient on this, though, because I think it only reflects poorly on the people who says it.

Other mods might feel differently about it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteverga View Post
    So you're saying the Admins are not Right Wing? prove it!

Thread Information