User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Fluke may as well have had the name Cella_likes_getting_orgy'd based on how that pug went down today.

You know what they say about payback...

Diablo 4th pick is a big ass mistake, even if you get Cella and jzus who are good, I'd consider it more than twice about getting them over the mongol
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by K_Soze View Post
    ou know what they say about payback...
    I heard you employed the tactics 'Disrupt the enemy's most capable' and 'Win by the numbers' on that one.
    Been a lot since i've seen that kind of play on a Siege game lol.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    Diablo 4th pick is a big ass mistake, even if you get Cella and jzus who are good, I'd consider it more than twice about getting them over the mongol
    I got duped, Diablo said to leave him last pick because he had quite a few drinks, combine that with me being a noob captain = Fail, it was the first time i have been picked as captain without someone resetting the pug because i was picked, plus i find it hard to keep up with all the names and who is who.

Cella did rage that he was being chased, that alone made the pug fun. would have been better if cella was on mic (i know he has one, i have heard him speak once but he muted it once he realised i could hear him)

Who the hell mentioned CoD| ?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Rofl cella is fucking terrible, your lucky I dont play as much UT as I used to im nowhere near the sharpness I was at a year and a half ago, otherwise I'd destroy some of the people who are considered "good" now. Lastly, your answer makes no sense, someone place a ban already, im at work so cant do it.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    someone place a ban already, im at work so cant do it.
    damic can die in peace now

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    I heard you employed the tactics 'Disrupt the enemy's most capable' and 'Win by the numbers' on that one.
    Yep, knew what was necessary for the best chance of victory. They actually started strong and got into our core a few times right off the bat, so such tactics became especially important as the game progressed. Just 'cuz your position says one thing doesn't mean that you don't have a responsibility to do what the team needs ultimately. The secretz of the Holy Grail of siege, my friend.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    I got duped, Diablo said to leave him last pick because he had quite a few drinks
    Gotta drop Diablo one, maybe two spots for that at most. He is still real strong. Reminds me of a pug a few days ago where svelty said make him last pick due to lag. Guy is very savvy and still puts himself in a lot of positions and situations defensively that make him a high pick (He was picked like 5th that game and it was a little overstacked in my view).

Still, it shouldn't matter since the obligation of captains is to pick to balance, not stack. If one of the captains is doing that, teams should be fine. For instance Fluke, if you and I captained, we could get a fair pug no problem.

I said before the pug started that we would see what Cella is made of that pug. His preference for sneakiness and no mic bit him in the buttcheek there but perhaps not enough blood drawn to make him turn his mic on.

What would be the difference if i get bukkaked by 3 people on a tele instantly ( even getting chased back without knewing the tele was there ) and instantly removing the tele when you killed me, whats the point of using a mic its not like it would change the outcame anyways, stupidity really.

@|uK|Chronox SW had to finish ur job u noob

Thread Information