1shot1kill removing super container - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Leech or not, it's still reasonable to explain why it can be removed. It's part of the team management of the game, if you don't help your team, your team get screwed anyway. No need to hate and have less peoples playing siege game these days.

Help them learn to play.

So, no one said where was 1s1k's container was at. Where was it? Behind it can mean any direction. Was it by the doorway, inside the base? If so, you could nicely ask him to remove or ask him if you can remove it... long as he know, it pretty much help to have extra information. Not everyone knows.

1s1k, wanna chat on ts about this?
    Not really much more to say...and my stupid TS is giving me the QT error. My container was built in the beginning of the game inside the core room in front of the core so the other team could not hit the core. It was not a leech, it was a defense till the SC and tele could be made. It happens every game in this map. It is common practice once the SC is made to remove the "blocking" container and build two containers on either side of the SC.
    Two points that you mods have to consider and then decide if you believe. One, I removed the SC by mistake. Two, I replaced the SC as soon as I had enough RU (shortly after).
    But the fact that my container was removed on purpose has been admitted. So if I am to be punished, I would hope that the same punishment would be applied to the poster of this thread.

Someone said I make a lot of leech, that is BS! I know defense, and I can honestly say I kill more nukers than most anybody playing. I am usually either the top builder, top defender, or top warhead killer. Ask anyone, everyone, that has stepped on one of my mines or been blocked by my builds from getting to the core. And if I ever decide to get into offense, God help the other team, because any fool can fly a nuke to a target.

To 1S1K, when someone removes your container you get your RU back, regardless if its useful or not, so no need to go on a rage spree and remove back

Since this container was behind the SC (as the story claims), it was a better option to remove it, now if it would've been behind the wall then yea, the roles would've changed
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    To 1S1K, when someone removes your container you get your RU back, regardless if its useful or not, so no need to go on a rage spree and remove back

Since this container was behind the SC (as the story claims), it was a better option to remove it, now if it would've been behind the wall then yea, the roles would've changed
    The issue is not if it is better to remove it, the issue is who removed it. look, you have rules. What do the rules say regarding removing another players containers? I got my ass handed to me when I first started for removing other players stuff. Was told by my daughter it was not allowed and to ask first. So now I do. I removed the SC thinking it was Anthrax's container behind the SC. Honest mistake. I replaced it.

It makes no difference between I have removed or you remove, you received your ru back. I just removed it was useless behind the SC.... It was for the good of the team and not to ruin the game but you got pissed off and removed my SC for some revenge, if I had not done that, another would have done.

The fact is, that ruined the game. I came to the forum to report you and 10 minutes later when I joined again the core was 30 point less.
    Last edited by |uK|Anthrax; 10-18-2014 at 04:58 PM.

@1Shot1Kill
    The moment the SC was built, your container finished fulfilling it's purpose and had to be removed.
    Blasts go through buildings and keeping that container up will give additional 250 RU to a nuker, becoming a leech, which in that case anyone on your team CAN and MUST remove it.

I banned Novak after he rage removed a SC (prior to my very own trolling) and you will get banned too, because removing that kind of SC is always unacceptable no matter what, except if below 5% and taking heavy fire.

Also, you should run the Gateway building course one of these days, PM me whenever you see me on server for it.

--- Updated ---

150 for starters.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    @1Shot1Kill
    The moment the SC was built, your container finished fulfilling it's purpose and had to be removed.
    Blasts go through buildings and keeping that container up will give additional 250 RU to a nuker, becoming a leech, which in that case anyone on your team CAN and MUST remove it.

I banned Novak after he rage removed a SC (prior to my very own trolling) and you will get banned too, because removing that kind of SC is always unacceptable no matter what, except if below 5% and taking heavy fire.

Also, you should run the Gateway building course one of these days, PM me whenever you see me on server for it.

--- Updated ---

150 for starters.
    As I have said, the removal was a mistake. But you go ahead and ban me. This just shows me what I already suspected. Anthrax never asked me to remove the container and in fact he would not have had to, if he had just waited a few seconds I would have removed it.
    His claim that I rage removed the SC is BS! Just his opinion.
    So no more rules concerning removing other peoples build right. It is now apparently OK. Don't ask, just remove, got it. Members get treated one way and other non members another. Integrity here is on an Obama level to be sure.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Anthrax View Post
    It makes no difference between I have removed or you remove, you received your ru back. I just removed it was useless behind the SC.... It was for the good of the team and not to ruin the game but you got pissed off and removed my SC for some revenge, if I had not done that, another would have done.

The fact is, that ruined the game. I came to the forum to report you and 10 minutes later when I joined again the core was 30 point less.
    Not about RU, it is about following the rules. You should have asked me and not been in such a hurry to remove it. Your idea that I wanted revenge is an opinion and not worth the time it took you to fabricate it. It did not ruin the game. You exaggerate. It did not take me 10 min to replace the SC. So that is BS!

Let's start banning for those who didn't ask before removing.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Let's start banning for those who didn't ask before removing.

It was not about follow the rules or not, that container was becomed a leech after the SC was made. Just read what Higor said.

I know. I was just joking.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I removed the ban unless someone can provide evidence that he removed it on purpose.
    Also, ask before removing someone's container unless it's really really really really bad and that wasn't the case here.
    However, a building course wouldn't hurt you, 1Shot1Kill!

Thread Information