User Tag List

Mouse acting weird in UT

Hi.

Yesterday I have experienced mouse issue in UT only. All other games work like charm including Windows.
    It happens only in UT, in a way that if I pull the mouse gently crosshair doesn't move. Only if I move it quick, than it moves but with stutter.

Anyone experienced this before or?
    I did not try to uninstall, mostly because of cache etc.

Have a check of these threads/posts - it might not provide the solution, but it's a starting point:

https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?p=96727#p96727
    https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?p=89704#p89704

never heard of that problem but
    turn directinput on (or turn it off if it was on) should fix most mouse issues
    if that doesnt work u can try rinput http://fnatic.com/filestorage/downlo...eqZ1hPSPTz.rar

Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    Hi.

Yesterday I have experienced mouse issue in UT only. All other games work like charm including Windows.
    It happens only in UT, in a way that if I pull the mouse gently crosshair doesn't move. Only if I move it quick, than it moves but with stutter.

Anyone experienced this before or?
    I did not try to uninstall, mostly because of cache etc.
    Try to disabble all checkboxes in Preferences --> Input, except MouseLook

First I tried to copy some other player ini's. I have found "complete ini's" here and copied it. It did work until I close the game, than all settings revert to old (stuttering) also resolution seems to revert to 640x480 as default from ini's.

I did tried Hajrudin's suggestion and copy files to system and run exe file. And it seems to hold for now.
    Thanks!

First I tried to copy some other player ini's. I have found "complete ini's" here and copied it. It did work until I close the game, than all settings revert to old (stuttering) also resolution seems to revert to 640x480 as default from ini's.

I did tried Hajrudin's suggestion and copy files to system and run exe file. And it seems to hold for now.
    Thanks!
    no need to move those files, they work from anywhere
    keep in mind u need to start .exe and type UnrealTournament.exe every time u start ut
    dno whats going on with your ut if it "reverts" a different ini, but maybe the easiest way is to reinstall (u can save any file or even keep the whole folder, if u are that worried about your cache)

Quote Originally Posted by Hajrudin View Post
    no need to move those files, they work from anywhere
    keep in mind u need to start .exe and type UnrealTournament.exe every time u start ut
    dno whats going on with your ut if it "reverts" a different ini, but maybe the easiest way is to reinstall (u can save any file or even keep the whole folder, if u are that worried about your cache)
    Exactly what I did!
    I have found download link here on forums, V3 edition I believe. Installed it, it work better than ever. Plus graphic are not reduced like in most ini's. Only thing is when I change the name, it keep reverting back
    to UTADMIN - Tried to manually change in user.ini , and it holds until I log onto UK or US server, than auto changes to UTADMIN. Game flies now. Thanks Hajrudin I like Russia :P

Exactly what I did!
    I have found download link here on forums, V3 edition I believe. Installed it, it work better than ever. Plus graphic are not reduced like in most ini's. Only thing is when I change the name, it keep reverting back
    to UTADMIN - Tried to manually change in user.ini , and it holds until I log onto UK or US server, than auto changes to UTADMIN. Game flies now. Thanks Hajrudin I like Russia :P
    It's my work.
    Do you try to rename you disconnected from server ?
    Do you try other server who allow change name ?
    Or may be you ave the ini in right "read only" ? IF it's that i ave to edit the V3 but i think this is not.

You like Russia ... here the patch http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/u...0RU%20UT99.rar

This is little bit too much. I do like Putin but... Russians...
    I kept sounds.
    mange to change name though.

I didn't know french people write and talk english. When I visited france several times, 99% of them doesn't give a fuck abt english or they don't know.

I didn't know french people write and talk english. When I visited france several times, 99% of them doesn't give a fuck abt english or they don't know.
    So maybe you've seen me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stc3a9rc3a9otype.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	3626

Thread Information