dear americans o.o - Page 9

User Tag List

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    what u guys think of my result? o.o
    http://imgur.com/a/88MsY
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result - some smart guy.
    I still do find it somewhat irksome that people so frequently misapply Einstein's most idiotic quote ever.

He said this regarding experiments in quantum mechanics - something he simply would not follow the data on, because he had a preconceived notion in his head about how things should work and it prevented him from making much of any progress in much of the later years of his life. Sucks when one ignores data on things because it doesnt seem right, and then one turns out to be completely fkn wrong on it. Alief, and all that, like many who read the news are afflicted with.

The fuck god doesnt play dice, lol...the gods enjoy dice more than Tron, clackety clack!

“I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Whatever. Burning my vote on Stein.

that hillary would get more votes than the original one cuz shes honest and direct :v lol jk

It's weird how so many people support Trump because they're tired of politicians that they believe are lying so much, yet they don't seem to care when Trump lies.
    Compare Trump's Politifact score card vs Clinton's.

Add to that all the crazy things he's said, like calling for the US to commit war crimes (on more than one occasion), claiming that Mexico is sending mostly rapist and drug dealers across the border, saying that John McCain wasn't a war hero because he was captured and tortured (and it's shocking that the republicans let that one fly considering how much they like to worship their soldiers), the fact that he thinks vaccines cause autism and that global warming is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese etc etc. The list of crazy goes on and on. It's hard to take someone like that seriously. Also, the guy is glowing orange. I think he might be a super villain.

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    Politifact
    Not even an argument.
    [spoiler]

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

[/spoiler]
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Just looked at the last claim of the last picture.
    That quote from Wayne Allen Root is taken out of context. He's not saying he didn't attend. Read the interview here https://reason.com/archives/2008/09/...-million-doll/
    Here is at least one classmate http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/20...roommate/?_r=0

edit for clarity:
    Seeing as how Trump has been trying - unsuccessfully - to prove that Obama is not a US-born citizen, I'm assuming that Obama not attending was was what he was hinting to. I.e. spreading more FUD.
    Doesn't matter tho. Still found a classmate.
    Last edited by seabass; 07-30-2016 at 11:02 AM.

sometime, I got the weird feeling that Donald Trump read too much comments on the internet and use them in his campaign lol

He does, and yes, the shit below was real
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information