Butthurt Street - Page 62

User Tag List

Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    I dunno if you're trolling with counter tin-foil tactics but I'll bite. It would have been much easier for Hillary to win against some lame neocon god-pushing conservative like McCain, Bush, Romney, Cruz etc. Those conventional Republican picks always thinks that if they tip toe around real issues like immigration and guns without being too politically incorrect that people will suddenly want to vote for them. They are the easy opponent that the democrats wish they had this time around. Trump doesn't pull punches and that is the principle reason why he's popular, many Americans are still clueless on the issues but love him because he isn't your typical politician.
    I was clearly baiting a certain guy 😃 but the wrong one ate it sorry 😏

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Spending no money = real politician
    Spending alot = a politician who buys and gets bought. Money is the solution to all. Sadly...
    Good to hear about this. Would there still be a bad odd for equally known runner up of both non spender vs spender getting elected? Like does most of the people vote for the one who spends money?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Good to hear about this. Would there still be a bad odd for equally known runner up of both non spender vs spender getting elected? Like does most of the people vote for the one who spends money?
    Idk. But why the biggest money spenders always are amongst the top one ine election races is worrying. A nation in financial problems like usa, should really vote for the lowest spender tbh. Why would people even vote for a politician who has no problem tossing money around? Usually that results in more waste under their leadership, while it results in even more cuts for the people who are on the bottom.

It would have been much easier for Hillary to win against some lame neocon god-pushing conservative like McCain, Bush, Romney, Cruz etc.
    I propose that this is exactly why she hired him or maybe she even had her reptilian servants attach a bomb to Donald Jr's nutsack that blows up if they try to remove it without sending the secret code kept on Hillary's now super ultra mega secret personal server guarded by Satan himself as hostile coercion. I mean she DID kidnap Comey's family, right? And he did virtually destroy the Republican party, right?
    Last edited by uranus; 08-09-2016 at 06:24 PM.

Idk. But why the biggest money spenders always are amongst the top one ine election races is worrying. A nation in financial problems like usa, should really vote for the lowest spender tbh. Why would people even vote for a politician who has no problem tossing money around? Usually that results in more waste under their leadership, while it results in even more cuts for the people who are on the bottom.
    It's very strange. Or are there peoples just voting just to screw us over, and then leaving? Hmm...

I dunno if you're trolling with counter tin-foil tactics but...
    To clarify, I should have said that my question isn't about which candidate is better but intends to address the (as it seems to me) conflicting notions that:
    • 1. Donald Trump is a savior for the ultra right USA
    • 2. Donald Trump is a hired/coerced hitman with Hillary pulling the strings to make him destroy the Republican party.

Although, I guess if he's coerced then he still could be a hero so it seems most "logical" that he's getting paid somehow considering that he seems to be taking every opportunity to derail his own candidacy. Although, he could be trying for the whole Mussolini/Franco/Hitler route. I doubt they can pull that off here... I hope.

I'm actually curious to see how the conspiracy hypothesists (sumbich hates being called a conspiracy theorist) deal with these particular conflicting hypotheses. I'm hoping for a clearly stated answer but I'm expecting insults and evasions

Anyway, here's something I thought you might like, Rays

Is it so hard to answer one question?
    Do we really need to take an inventory of all the times I was on the other side of this one?

Apparently you've read the rules about who's allowed to ask questions and who's allowed to fret over the answering thereof

I know the rules here - I know when I ask a question, it can be completely disregarded, no issues.

So no, when tim or asshole ask me a question, I'll answer it if or when I damn well fkn please, fuck those two.

People like Sibel Edmonds dont exist in their world, and neither do things like operation Gladio - its all just some big misunderstanding, and if you dont get that, you're batshit crazy

Spending no money = real politician
    Spending alot = a politician who buys and gets bought. Money is the solution to all. Sadly...
    Sheer, utter, complete fantasy with respect to politics in the USA, it has that little connection to reality. Unless that's how it goes in norway, or maybe Timbuktu, or a little tribe in the amazon.

That said, trump has been the only one that had his money before going there, all these other pricks entered politics to get rich. Trump is stupid rich without having to have sold himself for politics and has spent more of his money on running than anyone in recent history before money completely took over with SCOTUS approval (see citizens united, instead of limiting the amount of money the unions could spend, they decided anyone could spend whatever they wished.) So anyone asserting that trump's in there because he was bought off is ignorant about some things.

In a sense you're defeating your own argument about trump there.

Considering both have money - would you rather have the businessman who more or less made all of his money legitimately, or would you rather have the career crony that made virtually 100% of her money through fraudulent means?

If you want to know what the real problem is, it is the banks and means of financing all those things that the federal government has no authority to do.

“When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.”
    ~Napoléon Bonaparte

"The main mark of modern governments is that we do not know who governs, de facto any more than de jure. We see the politician and not his backer; still less the backer of the backer; or, what is most important of all, the banker of the backer."
    - J.R.R. Tolkien, in 'The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien'

"If all the bank loans were paid, no one could have a bank deposit, and there would not be a dollar of coin or currency in circulation. This is a staggering thought. We are completely dependent on the commercial Banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the Banks create ample synthetic money we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system. When one gets a complete grasp of the picture, the tragic absurdity of our hopeless position is almost incredible, but there it is. It is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it becomes widely understood and the defects remedied very soon."
    by: Robert Hemphill, Credit Manager of Federal Reserve Bank, Atlanta, Ga.
    Source: In the foreword to a book by Irving Fisher, entitled 100% Money (1935)

and lest we not forget

“It is in the Jewish interest, it is in humanity’s interest that whites experience a genocide. Until white children are burned alive, white women raped, mutilated, murdered and all white men who have not been slaughtered watch powerlessly as their people are terrorized; only then will mankind be on a more equal footing, ready to discuss white privilege and the apparent chip on the shoulder that minorities have.” – Rabbi Ishmael Levitts

(now watch some folks short circuit trying to make the connection )
    Last edited by sumbich; 08-10-2016 at 10:03 AM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    Considering both have money - would you rather have the businessman who more or less made all of his money legitimately, or would you rather have the career crony that made virtually 100% of her money through fraudulent means?
    Voting shouldn't only be just about that, and it suppose to be involving what should be taking care of.

To switch around for a bit, found out only 8,000(+/-) of the peoples in my county only voted vs the 45,000(+/-) of them. On the school board and general election. Why not all? & there is a free slot to put a name on 2nd district lol.

Is it so hard to answer one question?
    Apparently, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    now watch me short circuit trying to make the connection
    externalize much?

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Voting shouldn't only be just about that, and it suppose to be involving what should be taking care of.

To switch around for a bit, found out only 8,000(+/-) of the peoples in my county only voted vs the 45,000(+/-) of them. On the school board and general election. Why not all? & there is a free slot to put a name on 2nd district lol.
    should be, yeah...but its not like the banks have used money to subvert governments, oh wait... they have a long history of it...

locally is the only real impact your vote has these days.

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    externalize much?
    another vacuous reply
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Thread Information