Overwatch - Page 20

User Tag List

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

Ayyy almost time for me to play a shit ton of this game... just got my new graphics card, and a processor is well on its way. STANDBY Xd battlenet name is minininja(randomely selected)

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Tomahawk View Post
    battlenet name is minininja(randomely selected)
    One of my friends got his name from that random generator: GiantDwarf

Season 3 Starts now! Hope you guys have a good season! I dont' play the game when competitive is not available, just like UT. For me to play any game I like going to real competitive matches with rules etc.. Makes the game worth playing and this way mostly everyone is trying their best and working together.

I'm waiting until i get a g403/g pro, I hope to be able to get one tomorrow, if they are finally in stock...

Hope to beat 4.16k sr this season.

Im going to go ham af when it comes to this game. I was doing fairly okay playing it with 10-20fps. Man I cant fucking wait.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    g pro
    Picked this one up on Black Friday. Love it. Probably the best mouse I've ever owned. Finally something has dethroned the original 2005 Diamondback.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Picked this one up on Black Friday. Love it. Probably the best mouse I've ever owned. Finally something has dethroned the original 2005 Diamondback.
    I'm quite pissed at how hard is to find one atm, they are either out of stock or pre order only with no e.s.t date...

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Did the size not bother you at first? I don't know how big/small the Diamonback is but the size through me off for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHex View Post
    Did the size not bother you at first? I don't know how big/small the Diamonback is but the size through me off for sure.
    The G Pro is roughly the same size and shape as the Diamondback.

I use a combination of finger grip and claw grip with a fairly high sensitivity - i.e., a full rotation of wrist is almost a 180 and I make small adjustments/corrections with my fingers, so I need my fingers to be able to wrap around the mouse entirely. It also helps for the mouse to be lighter (because force = mass * acceleration) which helps with making quicker movements because less force is required to move it. The end result is that aiming essentially becomes a direct extension of my mind/hand/fingers such that I completely forget that I'm holding a mouse.

I used larger mice (Deathadder and G502) over the past few years and it was impossible to aim the way I wanted to. The larger/ergonomic mice are much better for palm grip + lower sensitivity + aiming with arm. That style just isn't for me. I cut my teeth with the Diamondback + high sensitivity so that's just what I know.

Fun fact: The G Pro got its name from the fact that it was designed by pro FPS players.

Glad you're happy with the mouse like I am

Thread Information