User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CTF-'Z-ILLuSion

hmm ill see what i can do.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    hmm ill see what i can do.
    one sugestion:

i dont drew a ramp or stair for sb please because im noob on paint oO (or just make a spot for normal booster)
    huiassheaiu
    but i think it's a good idea, the only way for the enemy attack it is using piston for the sb place, or using the ramp/stair from the enemy base (or not), but if you make a sp near booster will be almost impossible for the enemy kill the sb, so they can use double piston for get that higher level for attack the sb (noob players will not able to do it!)

@Adrian, Don't tell me you drew that in paint and didn't have the option to write TEXT. LEL

Adrian i dont think i have enough room in a good spot for that adrian, but i got a SB tele. I gonna move the SS spot because its on the side of the super booster, so the other guys would be all the way on the other side so thats a no no. screens of tele. i hid the output tele in a column thing and you can piston up to it too .
    spawns on each side ( left and right for you stupid people :P )

this is what it looks like when u go through it. a good view and straight lane to the enemy.

this is the outside view of the output

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    Adrian i dont think i have enough room in a good spot for that adrian, but i got a SB tele. I gonna move the SS spot because its on the side of the super booster, so the other guys would be all the way on the other side so thats a no no. screens of tele. i hid the output tele in a column thing and you can piston up to it too .
    spawns on each side ( left and right for you stupid people :P )

this is what it looks like when u go through it. a good view and straight lane to the enemy.

this is the outside view of the output
    but make at a spot that the other team can attack the sb lol, like clarion, blackriver, minicivil... and not only with nukes like simplex

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    but make at a spot that the other team can attack the sb lol, like clarion, blackriver, minicivil... and not only with nukes like simplex
    change the tele in the 1st picture or the 2nd picture?

Thread Information