User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: CTF-'Z-Aleria

Fixed, it kinda was a 10 second fix. Sorry for a little wait we just got home 2 days ago and we just finished unpacking and everything.
    >>> CTF-'Z-Aleriav2.unr <<< renamed to V2 to prevent confusion

@'Zac

Can you upload the whole map pack please for Aleria. There are many files missing and stop giving me maps that aren't named correctly because they cause mismatches. I already named v2 to prevent and you have submitted another. I am getting confused and it's partly why I forget or don't pay attention.

ZephonTechStuff.utx
    ZacPackSkyBox.utx
    ZacPackSky.utx
    ZacPackAleria.utx

All missing.

You should have the rest of the files, i just posted the .unr because then it would be only 3mb instead of all the files and make it 18 mb!!! The only thing i changed was the map. not the textures, you SHOULD have the .utx files. but here aleria.zip

@'Zac, go easy on the bloke, he's got like 50 things he's doing and obv when he makes that request it is easiest for him to have you to include everything in one spot so he doesn't have to go digging. Kidz. Now for that Dioxide fix getting uploaded..

[QUOTE='Zac;63306]You should have the rest of the files, i just posted the .unr because then it would be only 3mb instead of all the files and make it 18 mb!!! The only thing i changed was the map. not the textures, you SHOULD have the .utx files. but here [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?y6paoj4oaqes8eg"]aleria.zip[/URL][/QUOTE]

@'Zac DANGIT! GET [URL="http://'www.dropbox.com"]DROPBOX[/URL], I sent you an invite in your email, I mentioned you in my MASSIVE twitter feeds... don't make me call your mother!

GET [URL="http://'www.dropbox.com"]DROPBOX[/URL] NOW!

Its easier than setting up your own [URL='http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc771012%28v=WS.10%29.aspx']FTP[/URL] server (, it's integrated into your Windows Explorer AND your Context menu (right mouse click) and ITS FREE!

Ur quotes and url isn't working?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Uploading Aleria now. Will rename to V3 just in case to prevent mismatches. @'Zac if you do further versions, please do V4 and above. Thanks

saw a pug and i think i need to edit a few small things.
    Things i might add or remove...
    - Make the left entrance a little bit bigger.
    - Make a 3rd small entrance for trans or something ( kinda like that small vent in bridgesxl )
    - Make the nukeroom smaller ( So much useless space ) OR make 1 of the windows tele-able.
    - Fix the lift, which is really easy. - ALREADY FIXED
    If you want anything to stay or change or remove just reply.

gonna leave this up for a little bit to see what people think.
    Last edited by 'Zac; 08-20-2013 at 07:17 PM.

agree with all changes, but please dont make anything that make this map too easy for nuke... currently hard (if the enemy team spam shock combos on the only 2 little ways, it become a luck question the trans get alive on enemy base), but i prefer the dificult of this map, than maps like bathrooms l

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    - Make the nukeroom smaller ( So much useless space ) OR make 1 of the windows tele-able.
    Just make it smaller, 1 tele-able window is useless, cause you will still have useless space
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information