User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IronMaiden

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Ok jigsaw keep talking shit. There is proof of what your friend deadpool did or say and it does not need to be presented to you. All the mods and admins answer to myself or sam when required not someone fickle like you, they are trusted to do what is needed and there are no complaints in that regard. I'm not gonna say this again, no one needs to come on the servers and be treated like shit be it mod, admins or a regular player, if you or anyone else is found giving someone a hard time anymore you will be met with severe bans. Dont say you weren't warned because this is your warning and also everyone elses, you will not be given another one.

What astounds me the most is you claim to have saw everything that happened and yet the evidence I've seen tells a completely different story, so you're either blind as fuck - which I believe must be true in this case or you're just lying your way through this?

Lastly if you're so sure of what happened why the fuck are you demanding a demo be posted? Why not post your own demo so it can be reviewed?
    So I guess you will not question the actions of someone who has been banned in the past,lied,abused his powers and got reported severeal times ,really smart.And please just explain to me why was DeadPool banned ,I still didn't get an answer,yes I was there and I saw Iron banning him and I simply asked him to point me out in the demo where was he laming ,where the hell did I lie again ? Ok Lord Maiden don't post the demo because I know you don't have one,just tell me what is considered as laming in your eyes so I know for the future games ,hope that isn't too hard for you -.-
    And if I had a demo I would have posted it so you could see that he was just playing like a newbie does,he didn't remove anything or did anything against the rules, he actually upragaded me a few times and repaired others,something most don't even do,what do you expect from someone who plays less than 10 times a year ? I get it man ,you chose him as a mod and you believe him more than me or anyone else here but just see what others have to say aswell,don't be so blind and stubborn...
    Last edited by CoD|JIgSaW; 08-28-2016 at 04:08 PM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Im not stubborn I have been shown everything that happened in that game from ironmaiden and provoking a reaction was what you and your friend were looking for.

"Sugi pula" "eat scheisse" and general fucking around because he thought it was funny.

Its funny you say he doesnt pay regularly yet last year in 2015 he spent quite some time playing as BAD_MONKEY, spannig from january all the way to December with multiple entries on siege, so you saying he doesn't know what hes doing in siege is utter bullshit.

Now is there anything else you want to lie to me about because I can sit here all day dissecting all your arguements with facts.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Im not stubborn I have been shown everything that happened in that game from ironmaiden and provoking a reaction was what you and your friend were looking for.

"Sugi pula" "eat scheisse" and general fucking around because he thought it was funny.

Its funny you say he doesnt pay regularly yet last year in 2015 he spent quite some time playing as BAD_MONKEY, spannig from january all the way to December with multiple entries on siege, so you saying he doesn't know what hes doing in siege is utter bullshit.

Now is there anything else you want to lie to me about because I can sit here all day dissecting all your arguements with facts.
    Boom! Headshot!

No need to be mysterious about a ban though, transparency is the best way to keep the server clean. And as a moderator you do owe an explanation to the players, it sets an example to the rest to what is and is not allowed.

You could've just said this guy was provoking me (from the looks of it) and that's why I banned him (100 matches is way too much, if it's provoking only). Instead you go digging into someone else's history and avoid the main topic altogether.

Yes you are if you think Iron is a good mod even if he has been recently banned for abusing his powers and he's been reported several times for stupid bullshit, but you seem to not care about those,anyway you choose your mods and you know the people who do the best job as moderators so there's no point in arguing further here.No one was provoking or looking for any reaction,we were both just playing normally,the only thing he probably did ,let's say "out of the place" was telling him those 2 things.

Now about "sugi pula" and "eat sheisse",is this something really worth a ban ?It was maybe offensive if you want to call it that way,but man, if you would have banned all the players that insulted you or other mods in any way,your servers would be almost empty.There was some thread where even other mods stated this,banning someone for a simple insult is plain stupid.Sometimes he says he doesn't care about insults(such an insult ,"eat shit" -.-) thrown his way but now he proved me the exact opposite with this ban.None of us 2 lamed or did whatever he claims we have,this ban doesn't have any reason at all,if it has just tell it to me and I'm gone,"general fucking around"(wtf am i supposed to understand from this) and "lamming" aren't reasons and you know it, it's getting pathetic.Maybe we 3 have very different opinions on "laming" which is the "reason" of the ban so there's no point in arguing with you anymore over this one too,you're way too stubborn.

Yes he used to play regularly but he stopped since january this year I guess and he plays very rarely since then as I stated.And believe me he doesn't know what he's doing most of the time and you can check that by looking at his gamestyle.He knows the main points in siege and about a few things like to repair,how to build some stuff,how to use nukes and some of the rules but that's it.He still doesn't lame like someone in this thread does.

And as Freeze said,all I asked was the reason of the ban and evidence(since I was there it doesn't matter anymore I guess but it would still be nice for the others to see this laming piece of shit Bad_Monkey and to avoid doing like him so they don't get banned by Lord Maiden).All this shit talk could have been avoided if he simply told me the reason or even better ,agreed that this ban is complete nonsense.

And yes there is,siege public is awesome

First off, about ironmaiden being banned wasn't long and it was removed and what he did was solved.

This IronMaiden guy reminds me =EA=Duke from the UrS server lol

When you are telling mods to sugi pulla (suck dick) yes. It is a ban-able offence. What gives you the right to treat people that way and get away with it? I couldn't give a monkeys if the server was empty. Abuse is not ok. And no. I'm not going to 'introduce' a rule about it. If you can't behave. You can do one. We are not here to be your parent's alternative of unpaid babysitters.

You're lucky I wasn't there. I would have shut you down, immediately. And I would have done the same with your useless forum posting about it too.

No. We don't owe anyone an explanation. No type of abuse us acceptable. If you don't like being 'abuse' by mods. Don't fucking do it to them. It is as simple as that. Fucking twats.
    Last edited by SAM; 08-29-2016 at 09:11 PM.

Ye ok,the amount of shittalk i've seen fleece/blaze or others get was way more bigger than this yet they didn't do anything about it.He's sorry for "abusing" poor Iron and hurting his feelings,I hope it won't happen again.

Ok,so I guess everyone can ban anyone from now on without any reason at all,nice.I know most won't but there is someone who will for sure.

Anyway since the ban is over,I'm not going to bother with this anymore ,things will stay the same...

Quote Originally Posted by CoD|JIgSaW View Post
    Now about "sugi pula" and "eat sheisse",is this something really worth a ban ?
    Perhaps he was recommending it because he likes teh flavor?
    I Didn't 'Make' NIVEN, I Just Made It Last Forever.

Thread Information