User Tag List

Thread: BlessedCreek

BlessedCreek

@SAM Why cant I comment on the other thread concerning this person? It says I have insufficient permission to access that page, but I can create threads here? Doesnt Make sense..

Anyway, Around the time of Tzvirus' post, Blessed was noticed by multiple players as getting an unusual amount of kills with Flak Cannon.

Outside if noticing his unworldly accuracy that day, my experience with this was this:
    I was above mid in the skybox on McSwartzly's2004. Blessed was running across one of the bridges. I could see the top of his puny head from my angle.

What was strange, was as soon as his body and gun came into view, his gun turned and shot 2 shots directly at me, BUT he kept going the direction he was headed, as if the gun knew something he/she/it didnt.

He had no idea I was up there. The shots came as he was facing away from me in the first place.

If you've ever looked at the map in the editor, a brush with strange properties separates the mid from the skybox. It's not a straight forward (solid) glass window. SO what I'm saying is, his gun locked onto me as he was facing away from me.

Earlier that day, it seems he had something of a bot for the Flak cannon. He was choppin everything down in front of him. Two other players noticed it that day as well. Blessed was not missing with the Flak.

Srry no demo but, because I couldnt comment on the other thread I made this one... :/
    I Didn't 'Make' NIVEN, I Just Made It Last Forever.

Hi. That's to stop the shit storming shit posting that happens. Someone asks "can I be unbanned" and then everyone and their grand father starts posting their opinion. Even people who have been registered for six years with 0 post come out of the woods.

So, you can post your own thread, reply to your own threads and communicate with the mods / admin without anyone else being involved.

If you can post a demo of it he will be banned. In the meantime though all we can do is keep an eye on him.

Thread Information