Trades are now Open - Page 7

User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Dropping all my players to the free agency.

Feel like I have had to cope with the most ridiculous shit this season, way too much for the effort I have been putting in preseason to even get the season started.
    Most decisions that have been made during this league are as brainless as it gets, not to mention the last one involving the players on Convicts team.

Want to thank @Monk and @`Zac for showing up and being eager to learn for matches, was fun playing with you guys.

Have a fun league, and GL papis

I see how this tournament will end.

The last team to not drop his team wins IST 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    Dropping all my players to the free agency.

Feel like I have had to cope with the most ridiculous shit this season, way too much for the effort I have been putting in preseason to even get the season started.
    Most decisions that have been made during this league are as brainless as it gets, not to mention the last one involving the players on Convicts team.

Want to thank @Monk and @`Zac for showing up and being eager to learn for matches, was fun playing with you guys.

Have a fun league, and GL papis
    To IST Admins: Just change captain if cella has no power to tolerate defeats, rather than to puting all players in FA.
    If no one from his team want to be captain then just lock this team, its upto them to show or no. M against this thing of droping players to FA. If this shit hapns then all will do the same in every season when they get defeated in some matches in every season. Its just BS.

Cella is right,lots of decisions were really bad ,starting from the salarys ending with Convict's team in FA list.Anyway I don't think dropping your whole team in FA list will help.Convict,next time(even though I doubt there will be another one)don't captain up if you know that ragequitting is in your blood.

Lol Spidy how could you say he is just not able to handle defeats? Could be some other reason. You can't tell his mind

But yes dropping teammates to free agents isn't cool....replacing the captain could be considered if he is not willing to take it forward under his captain ship. Same goes for Convict's team; replace the captain of possible!
    PaRuL

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+Parul View Post
    Lol Spidy how could you say he is just not able to handle defeats? Could be some other reason. You can't tell his mind

But yes dropping teammates to free agents isn't cool....replacing the captain could be considered if he is not willing to take it forward under his captain ship. Same goes for Convict's team; replace the captain of possible!
    I know Sheela :P
    Ya just replace capts.

god can't you understand theres not enough good players left in my team(atleast from the ones who showed up)
    convict took an extremely bad team i know like 6 maybe 7 players, like wtf
    there is no good solution for this exceot from restarting from the bottom. > re draft <
    even if we find a new captain we lost tons of matches and season is halfway already.
    and cella pls don't dare to ever show your face again the way you're acting now is so childish.

Re draft?? ROFL
    I feel sorry for these guys.

Some guys around were trying to create a "FUN" event, some forget about this word, ok it is a tournament but at least don't take it so seriously, even if you have bad or unskilled team why acting like that and ruin all stuff done by some dutifuls people ....
    At least @Cella_V2, i am glad not being a siege player...
    Blond's copyrighted

Hey, guess what, did I say I hated my team or anything in that direction? Alrighty then.

Thread Information