User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Banned for suspecting cheated

Title says it all. 108.213.46.215 thanks

*Suspected cheating. Can't edit the headline

Post a Screen shot of the Ban Message? or Log?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0027.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	238.5 KB 
ID:	644

No it wasn't me, I know we have a mod that protect's the server.I don't see him banned on nexgen either...hmmmm I check the BanList on Both Insta servers no entries, but the Ban message is from NexGen... have to wait for SAM.
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 07-29-2012 at 12:15 AM.

This is about the ComboGib server, right?

Lmao.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    yeah this is on combo im sure i put my name next to it this ban is because of this demo, i have also just learned you were banned from mlig for the exact same reason which leads me to believe in tandem with this demo that you cannot be trusted to play on our servers anymore

your shooting through walls to kill players, you crosshair movement is beyond disgustingly stupid its so obvious im surprised no one has reported you sooner

http://www.mediafire.com/file/py6qp11wjuytgat/ben.rar

theres the demo

I was never banned from mlig. If you look at the season that started i was ranked on there and just didnt go to the draft. So that's a bit false. Player list which i was on http://www.prounreal.org/mlut/players.php?c=85 and then theres the banned players which im not on http://www.prounreal.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=79748 . As far as shooting through walls, not true either, only thing I can tell you is that person needs to update their ut display and driver because if it's not set right it seems like you get shot through walls. Exactly why when I got kicked out of combogib for spawnkilling for 200 matches I played 100 for a couple days. I was getting shot through walls or so it seemed. Found out d3d is pretty much garbage and that my settings were pretty toast. Installed an old ini from 2010 from opengl, input my 75hz refresh rate and max frames of 120 and fixed alot of weird display problems.

Okay watched the demo, where did i shoot people through walls again? I really didnt think i aimed well at all that map either, so please point out where i shot someone through a wall?
    Last edited by InfraRed; 07-29-2012 at 12:22 PM.

1.Shooting through walls? Really???? Its not even possible
    2.I was banned from MLIG.. Reason? Heltah is a huge crybaby.. New admins came in and bann was lifted.. Even the players didnt understand why i was banned...
    3.Is Infra a spawn killer/camper?? Yes,he is.. With that said, i get admin pm's about spawn killing too,in control,fragwhore and woot.... Come on now lol
    Sucks that a few admins, dont even look at stats and will threaten you with a bann.. WHEN, youll have the most grabs/caps,covers while progressing through the map..

2012 and get a bann for "Suspected cheating".. My demos ae just like Infra's and NO ONE has ever said 'Ya,this demo proves you cheat" and we ae talking about the North America players..Probably the biggest AHoles to touch UT.. I probably got demoed 500+ times with no banns due to demo records..

But its your server,do what ya want.. I can demorec UnrealShoots and get the samething.. Will you bann him for "Suspected of cheating"? I highly doubt it,but it is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by Waa View Post
    1.Shooting through walls? Really???? Its not even possible
    2.I was banned from MLIG.. Reason? Heltah is a huge crybaby.. New admins came in and bann was lifted.. Even the players didnt understand why i was banned...
    3.Is Infra a spawn killer/camper?? Yes,he is.. With that said, i get admin pm's about spawn killing too,in control,fragwhore and woot.... Come on now lol
    Sucks that a few admins, dont even look at stats and will threaten you with a bann.. WHEN, youll have the most grabs/caps,covers while progressing through the map..

2012 and get a bann for "Suspected cheating".. My demos ae just like Infra's and NO ONE has ever said 'Ya,this demo proves you cheat" and we ae talking about the North America players..Probably the biggest AHoles to touch UT.. I probably got demoed 500+ times with no banns due to demo records..

But its your server,do what ya want.. I can demorec UnrealShoots and get the samething.. Will you bann him for "Suspected of cheating"? I highly doubt it,but it is what it is
    I think he was talking about the other guy?

Thread Information