User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SDOM Championships in 2016 LUL

Thanks for finding the list!

I don't understand your comments CK..

Don't know what you mean by ebay and i do make demo's and post them here. For the reason of maintaining fun on the servers for everyone. It's one of the efforts players can do to help.

I know not so long ago i posted a demo of suppenfliege, a very good player and clean also. But to my opinion, too often i find him in the middle and making backshots from the middle and people commenting on it too.
    First I posted a demo and then i think about he's probably a high esteemed pug player. I just don't play pugs and don't know who does.
    It's not to slander, sometimes pub and pug don't mix easy for when you look at it black white according to the rules. Maybe he isn't even a pug player?!
    I do have the nerve to doubt my decision and when i see nothing is done with it i let loose just as easy. Diffirent people have different perpectives, easy as that.

So whats were the points you were making? I would like to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by clankiller View Post
    by viper who 2 yrs later is suddenly crushing it and winning sdom championships and last i saw a $1500 player. only 2 yrs earlier calling out uenz as a dm'er. not that any of the peeps coming in here and posting demo's will ever know what that level of play is until they head to ebay..

CK..
    Looking back at it, it probably was stupid to have uenz on that list.
    And I've been crushing it way before that
    Last edited by ~Viper]LtD[~; 08-12-2016 at 03:23 PM.

Thread Information