ban for no reason - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    In my opinion Flukes considerations and posts are really thought out and do make sense.

How about new rule ideas or changes will be on a public poll here on the forum for 2 weeks? Fluke should write the rule template, the options and explain the reasoning behind them. When the poll time is over the option with the highest count in votes will be implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    In my opinion Flukes considerations and posts are really thought out and do make sense.

How about new rule ideas or changes will be on a public poll here on the forum for 2 weeks? Fluke should write the rule template, the options and explain the reasoning behind them. When the poll time is over the option with the highest count in votes will be implemented.
    What kind of rules? The ones that make it bannable to make RC on core or tele through wall? The poll would be a waste of time since almost no one agrees with these changes.

Has any polls made any difference to the server(s) in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by NECRIS View Post
    What kind of rules? The ones that make it bannable to make RC on core or tele through wall? The poll would be a waste of time since almost no one agrees with these changes.
    Polls on any kind of rule change or new rule. Read my post again. A poll would offer all options, for example:

Ruling about teles through wall:

1.) Allowed in every map.

2.) Not allowed in any map.

3.) Only allowed when possible on both bases.

4.) Only allowed when core is not in same room.

etc.

Instead of arguing about these rules again and again and still not having clear rules a poll will result in a clear answer for all.

Man, you need shit like minishields and mines are necessary to shield teleporters from SP fire.
    @SAM 's rule is the rule, no projectile firing explosives and if it can be built on both sides it's allowed.
    Even though RC's are guaranteed 99% to not be able to go thru a wall anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Man, you need shit like minishields and mines are necessary to shield teleporters from SP fire.
    @SAM 's rule is the rule, no projectile firing explosives and if it can be built on both sides it's allowed.
    Even though RC's are guaranteed 99% to not be able to go thru a wall anymore.
    So, mine through wall for distract the SP's really is allowed right? And, about dont allow teles through core room... wtf? whata noob and no sense idea! kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

lmao think the rule(s) arent even clear to mods

back in the old days we never needed such rules cause of multiple reasons back then public server was still a public server where you could test stuff out now everything is getting forbidden cause of abuse and such i mean seriously no tele through walls when core is near? wtf

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I just said only teles are allowed through walls how fucking hard is it to understand that nothing else is allowed? Do I need to dumb it down for some people who still think they can make other stuff to distract the super pros or what?

So that means I can ban anyone trying to retake my antifun room in Aleria using shady methods? (aka: 95% of the times)
    You know... mines, minishields, pulse the supermines thru the walls, I've had all of those against me in a single game and forced me to stay defending the room for 90 minutes.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information