User Tag List

Thread: @Higor

@Higor

please post your demo about blackriverV5 map just happened now or i can post mine which looks like u know where are ALL the nukers ALL the time
    really fucking suspicious radar shits at you brother

@DANGERBOY

Post the demo please

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2dnj8c

im rusty dont mind it jaja, there are a lots of interesting stuff that he knows where am i(most of the time at nuking but at other times also) ( for example when i was trying to be sneaky and Escobar boosted me on our hill BEHIND the supplier or core house where NO ONE has ever spotted me he just shot me instantly..)

? now he enters in mcswartzly in the camper tunnel with trans and dodges all the mine( i have never seen more mine in the tunnel then this to stop them and he makes it in like they arent there) have demo about that too, do something maybe?

Yes. Supply demo please.

I spoke to him about first demo the other day and he said you were predictable. But if he superman his way through mines then that would definitely seal it.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Yes. Supply demo please.

I spoke to him about first demo the other day and he said you were predictable. But if he superman his way through mines then that would definitely seal it.
    did u check the demo? its clear that the last nuking wasnt predictable cuz most of the time i nuked with jetpack with a boost from a teammate/sb, at the last nuke i flew through the lava and he came there with a nuke to nuke me lelel srsly??
    on this demo we had like 4x4 super supplier in the camping tunnel made by kenneth and a lots of mine BEHIND it and he still makes it in, kinda impossible but i guess its full skillz(jeje) :
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/q19bxu

?

Yes I saw it. It's a translocating bug. I've given him a final chance before he gets a perm. So if you see him doing anything like this again, please post.

Thread Information