User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    make guber great again
    Never Lucky.

I did start work on a new bot yesterday, I've made a completely new command system, the only thing I need to develop is the gametype system, I wasn't able to do anything to it today because i've been busy. It's going to be a lot faster, and easier with this new one to develop it, it's going to be a completely new bot.

I have a list of features to make, which won't take long with the new system, It will have all the .last gametype, .stats gametype, last playername, .stats playername that the current one does not.

If there is a delay, I don't know, it's always responded straight away every time I used it in the last 3 months, I don't see how a simple node.js script is going to respond slowly, when it does nothing cpu intensive.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    I did start work on a new bot yesterday, I've made a completely new command system, the only thing I need to develop is the gametype system, I wasn't able to do anything to it today because i've been busy. It's going to be a lot faster, and easier with this new one to develop it, it's going to be a completely new bot.

I have a list of features to make, which won't take long with the new system, It will have all the .last gametype, .stats gametype, last playername, .stats playername that the current one does not.
    sounds cool that would be great

bot seems to lag when theres more people using it may be irc cant really tell
    Never Lucky.

It could be floodprotection delay.

If you can think of any features you want post them here, this bot will be hooked upto a database so everything can be saved, even if the bot crashes.

.teams to show current teams being picked
    .reset to reset the pug
    !addplayer gamemode to add a name to the puglist if player cant join irc
    .liast shows last game and list at the same moment
    Never Lucky.

when teams were being picked it was like red 1 then blue 1 instead of red 1 then blue 2.

Apart from that, small things like when the pug has filled and the capts are picking .ls or .list shows the current pool (since we are used to that).

Thanks for making the bot even when you are busy. I would've jumped in to help but dont't have much grasp on JS

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    bot seems to lag when theres more people using it may be irc cant really tell
    If I remember right the bot posts 2 different things everytime someone is picked, that's probably why it lags, the new bot won't do that and people will have to query teams, when a person is picked.

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    when teams were being picked it was like red 1 then blue 1 instead of red 1 then blue 2.
    I didn't know that, I thought it was just red team pick, blue team pic, red team pick, the new bot will do 1a 2b 1a 1b.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    the new bot will do 1a 2b 1a 1b.
    good enough. make sure the pattern is followed in 6v6 aswell

Adding all shorthand version of commands e.g .join gametpy .j gametype, .leave gametype .lva gametype

List all shorthand commands you want.

Great work!

I was wondering if you could use the shorthand .lv for leave and use .lva for leave all (in case person has joined many gametypes simultaneously).

Thread Information