I"m unbanned and Dread just banned me

User Tag List

I"m unbanned and Dread just banned me

I was just playing and Dread passed me in the Bolt hall and deliberately backshot me, I said "no" and he said "You're supposed to be banned" and just banned me. Can someone tell him I have been unbanned and for him to double check things moving forward, thanks.

Thing is your not suppose to be unbanned so why do you keep getting back onto the servers?

also before you try to point it out I'm not Dread I was in spec wondering how you got unbanned yet again when you were NEVER suppose to be unbanned to begin with.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 05-31-2017 at 01:34 AM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    Thing is your not suppose to be unbanned so why do you keep getting back onto the servers?

also before you try to point it out I'm not Dread I was in spec wondering how you got unbanned yet again when you were NEVER suppose to be unbanned to begin with.
    Sorry that you weren't informed but he was actually getting unbanned after discussing with other mods/admins. The first time you banned him I didn't unban him at all and I don't know who did it or if any mistakes with the banning, and I did reban him but after a discussion he was getting an unban and that's why he was playing again.

@Unrealshots,

I just played against you the other day you said Hi, I'm really confused, I don't know who is who with all the different names you guys use.

@Hellcat,

You witnessed the games and said good effort after I played against him and then against someone else.
    Last edited by eliteverga; 05-31-2017 at 09:18 AM.

admin team is got to be the dumbest group of dumbfucks around you guys let retards run over you and cheaters and lamers run rampant no wonder this community/servers has gone to dogshit.

One day you guys will remove my admin rights and duties like I asked you to but yet it still hasnt happened gonna have to take it into my own hands.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 05-31-2017 at 02:56 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Thread Information