User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Also, @Camper, 99.9% I'm extremely easy going. But sometimes raging at teammates is the only way to get their attention and make them focus on the objective. I've lost count of the number of times we couldn't cap for 10 minutes because people were too focused on DMing/playing defense, and then I'll say something like "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING?! GO GRAB THE FUCKING FLAG!" Lo and behold, 30 seconds later we capture the flag. It happens often and it isn't a coincidence. If I'm saying shit like that in chat it's because I want to get the team's attention, not because I actually mean anything hateful by it. The times that I am actually raging, I don't say anything in chat.

i understand the discussion and i go try no shoot on my team but playing in funny mode and focus mode too.

Tim when you sayd "not because I actually mean anything hateful by it" is equal "you like me"?

I love u all

Yes Dio I like you lol. I enjoy playing with you... when you're playing CTF. I know you're actually pretty good at CTF when you want to be. You surprise me sometimes. That's why it pisses me off and makes me think you're sabotaging when you stop and hit your "taunt wave" bind instead of going after the flag.

This is what separates me from you. I didn't even know who you were until recently. The rules on the server make zero sense. I have to follow by the "no backshooting" rule which wasn't even a rule or even prohibited from the servers I used to play back in 04-05. Why is this even a rule? If your team has the flag and you're going towards their base to fight off enemies, killing enemies while they go for carrier isn't allowed? Because I do this all the time, or at least try to. Who came up with this rule and why is it a bannable offense? I don't back shoot every time but if my team has the flag and I'm going towards their base I'm obviously going to take people out.

Also how can some pretend to "rage", by which you said help your team out? How does that help your team out when you're talking shit about them?

You are allowed to cover your flagcarrier ( Even backshooting ) . The rules is there when no flags are taken. Use some common sense. Like if you are close to your flagcarrier kill what you see, but standing in enemy base , camping / crouching and not following the flagcarrier and backshooting is not covering tho. So even tho its allowed to backshoot to cover fc, that is not automaticly the same as camping some place when a flag is taken , to go ham on peoples asses. Just try to play a way thats best for your team, and not just for your own stats. ( Not directed at you personally camper, more in general ) .

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    The rules on the server make zero sense. I have to follow by the "no backshooting" rule which wasn't even a rule or even prohibited from the servers I used to play back in 04-05. Why is this even a rule? If your team has the flag and you're going towards their base to fight off enemies, killing enemies while they go for carrier isn't allowed? Because I do this all the time, or at least try to. Who came up with this rule and why is it a bannable offense? I don't back shoot every time but if my team has the flag and I'm going towards their base I'm obviously going to take people out.
    Anything that helps with capturing the flag is allowed. Anything that excessively goes against capturing the flag is not allowed. That includes sabotage.

Also how can some pretend to "rage", by which you said help your team out?
    I have a potty mouth, which makes me seem much angrier than I actually am lol. For instance, the other day I was questioning Epic's design decisions with UT4 and would say stuff like, "What the fuck is this stupid ass shit?" Via text it probably sounds angry but I'm actually laughing irl when I say it.

How does that help your team out when you're talking shit about them?
    Maybe I should use the word "maggot" and "soldier" more often and it'll make more sense.

- - - Updated - - -

You're also probably overlooking all the times where I say positive things to teammates, like "NICE PICKUP", "GJ TEAM", "THERE YOU GO", etc., all within the same 2 minutes I'm "raging".

good guy timmy

FUCK YOU @Cella_V2 YOU STUPID BRAINDEAD FUCK.

Plz rage on me too< i really like that
    U dont have to like me or something but just be sure : I am an idiot.

@==Shift== you worthless maggot. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!

Thread Information