User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    add Icepost but make it slightly darker (its way too bright). Also the hold walk slide in the tunnel needs to be gone if we are playing pugs. thats just troll

Mayak,Equinox,Paradise Valley,Aleria,Snowy Village

Quote Originally Posted by Skarn View Post
    6v6 for CTF-MazonSieged

Map has much to cover but with good voicecom it would be a pretty fun map to play, especially with all the tele spots which could increase the pace of the game for both teams.
    Does mazonsieged have midspawn? I dont ever remember seeing midspawns in pub mazon?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Also the hold walk slide in the tunnel needs to be gone if we are playing pugs. thats just troll
    thats the beauty of the map though? i mean its called icepost for a reason breh

good suggestions so far please keep them coming

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    thats the beauty of the map though? i mean its called icepost for a reason breh
    I know. It might be alright for public but for pugs I think it should be gone. Just imagine if you are nuking, you don't even have to make speed/trans/jetpack and you'll be in enemy base in no time. People would be pushing in too fast. Kills the game for defenders imo

I know. It might be alright for public but for pugs I think it should be gone. Just imagine if you are nuking, you don't even have to make speed/trans/jetpack and you'll be in enemy base in no time. People would be pushing in too fast. Kills the game for defenders imo
    that's why someone invented mines sir.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    that's why someone invented mines sir.
    This isn't like your typical butchered/firepot where you have narrow/selected entrances. It's an open map with alot of tele spots, jetpackers flying around the base etc. Like I said, the walk slide allows enemy team to push hard which kills the game for defenders because not everybody has a mic or is comfortable speaking english. I am just trying to look at the practical aspect of the map for pugs.

just my 2 cents

The game play on that map makes bottom defendable as a primary though.it takes teamwork. That's why this is a 6v6 map.

I could start drawing couple concepts for a siege map and build it. Seeing such big activity in pugs and UT is quite amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    I could start drawing couple concepts for a siege map and build it. Seeing such big activity in pugs and UT is quite amazing.
    Do it if you can. It will have a positive affect on the activity.

Thread Information