Enzo - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Enzo

Quote Originally Posted by A^3 View Post
    So every moron/idiot ignores the stack? No wonder Uk has gone to hell. Good luck public players.
    The moron is you who cries stack like a little bitch whenever there happen to be 2 decent players in the same team and then ragequit soon after because your fragile ego can't handle the beating anymore. Alcohol helps, so I heard.

I'll ban enzo once I'm home if no one else does.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    ok to address this problem with enzo and dex, I dont know what problems you have and I dont wanna know either, stop bringing it onto the servers otherwise it will start affecting you enzo for starting shit. have a nice ban for now maybe some time to reflect.

i have a solution why dont you go drink some more alcohol and back up like you always do A^3

BANNED.

I have no problem with him just blaze it comes offending me while calling me a black shit,monkey and more I did not save the other photos do not care anymore because now he is already Crossing the boundaries because said some truth to it, could ask for osirys he knows what I'm talking about

''awkjkajwkjawkjakjw'' killed me.
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Sad but Dex is right. I dont know what happens with enzo is mad and out control. =(

Go Away....

You know shit is serious when Moskva starts talking Spanish

Dex, tienes tu mi apoyo

no defiendo ni comparto ninguna de las acciones de mi amigo, ya que es un poco impulsivo pero si deberia decir que sean mas consecuentes con sus palabras, alegan de rasismo (moskva) y tratando de chileno pastero xD a la mierda la logica xDamigo acepte la realidad de que en el mundo real no es gringo :k.

y otra cosa si hoy por hoy no juega mucha gente es por que se aburren de las irregularidades, y esta bien es su server es su juego gg y con eso no hay nada mas que hacer . si quieren lo traducen mejor y si no bien tambien xD.

I neither defend nor share any of the actions of my friend, since it is a bit impulsive but if deberia to say that they should be mas consistent with his words, they invoke of rasismo (moskva) and treating of Chilean pastero xD to the shit the logic xD friend accepts the reality of which in the real world he is not a gringo:k.

And another thing if today per today many people do not play is for that they get bored with the irregularities, and this one well is his server is his game gg and with it there is nothing mas that to do. If they want they translate it better and if not also well xD.

Can't we all just calm down and together watch Chile, hopefully, beat Brazil and knock them out of the cup?
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Thread Information