Butthurt Street - Page 65

User Tag List

Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

its ok, 64 pages in I am used to you having to alter my context in order to appear "correct"
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

I believe you're externalizing again.

I may be wrong but as I understand your retort, you offered 3 or 4 examples of failures of belief.

However, I should probably have been more specific. Belief has no place in logic yet it's required by religion.

@sumbich Seeing every inaccurate report as evidence of some larger conspiracy is not logical at all. You're making connections behind the scenes in your mind that you simply don't have enough information to logically make. Are some reports altered and misrepresented to support the agendas of those in power? Most definitely. But do we have enough evidence to conclude that every bad thing that happens and receives wide media coverage is fabricated? Most definitely not. And that is why you are clearly unable to answer my questions and it is why you continually repeat a bunch of unrelated news reports as if they're logically related to support your theory. There just isn't enough evidence.

Since you seem to have completely overlooked it many times throughout this thread, I'll repeat it. Because of the lack of evidence presented to me thus far, I haven't made up my mind one way or the other on many of these claims. That is the definition of open minded. The world is not black and white. Few things in life are absolute, like you seem to have autistically concluded. There is an infinite amount of gray in between. There are many uncertain things in this world. To pretend to be certain about so many of them is absurd.

So with that said, using news reports to make connections behind the scenes is absolutely illogical and your focus on these reports is a result of your inherent bias towards supporting your predetermined theory. You completely ignore thousands upon thousands of 100% accurate news reports. To be clear, given the thousands of accurately reported atrocities, your logic in this respect is extremely flawed. Now, is there a chance you're actually right about some (maybe even all) of your theories? Sure. But you need to provide a better argument (something other than "open your eyes") if you want people to take you seriously.

It's unfair for you to sit back and say "open your eyes" and then judge people as "sheep" when they ask you to lay out actual, logical evidence for them. The pattern I've noticed with conspiracy theorists is that they seem to actually enjoy this sequence of events, because they use it during their circle jerk discussions with one another in a ridiculous attempt to feel superior to "the sheep", not realizing that their brain's logical circuitry is limited to the echo chamber they've placed themselves in for the sole purpose of feeling as if they know more than the average person.

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    my goal was to present enough for people to ask questions
    This is exactly what I've been doing over and over and over throughout this thread....
    Last edited by TimTim; 08-12-2016 at 05:33 AM.

“I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

over the last 60+ pages, when I've asked questions of t&u, I've received responses when they perceive an opening to support their side of the "debate," and perchance they dont see such an opening, they have completely disregarded it.

true to thread title, they get a bit butthurt should I "do the same" and disregard their question

and now they're acting as if they only remember the last 5 pages of this thread instead of the last 60+
    what in the. lol wtf? xD
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    I've already put up enough 911 material, you're an idiot for even thinking making fun of "truthers" is some sort of joke-score.

You probably think Osama Bin Laden had something to do with it, too, dont you? Just like the news told you, right?

or maybe you forgot reading

“No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”
    directly from the F be fucking I.

Or think there's nothing curious about Bush waiting 441 days to even decide to create the farcical commission to begin with. (contrast to warren commission or pearl harbor investigation taking 7 days to be set in motion. 441? )

Or the fact that the patriot act was written before 911

But anyway, it only takes a modicum of intelligence to watch building 7 fall and know it was a pre planned, pre wired demolition. That you cant even get that far, is testament to your towering intelligence. Only, towering like a midget towers, where children are taller.

I've already put up enough 911 material, you're an idiot for even thinking making fun of "truthers" is some sort of joke-score.

You probably think Osama Bin Laden had something to do with it, too, dont you? Just like the news told you, right?

or maybe you forgot reading

directly from the F be fucking I.

Or think there's nothing curious about Bush waiting 441 days to even decide to create the farcical commission to begin with. (contrast to warren commission or pearl harbor investigation taking 7 days to be set in motion. 441? )

Or the fact that the patriot act was written before 911

But anyway, it only takes a modicum of intelligence to watch building 7 fall and know it was a pre planned, pre wired demolition. That you cant even get that far, is testament to your towering intelligence. Only, towering like a midget towers, where children are taller.
    When all your argumemts are inusults, and you call people with other views then you dumb, then you are pretty narrowminded and not to good with words

Let me post of what I've found on Curiosity app.

The No True Scotsman fallacy occurs when you dismiss an exception to an argument for not being "pure" enough.

If you said that all redheads have freckles and learned of a redhead without freckles, you'd comment this fallacy by saying "all real redheads have freckles."

I've heard of something similar like this before.
    But I'm not sure if this is already mentioned, but I think there have already starting to put out more term of fallacy out here... & I'm like wtf?
    Last edited by Chamberly; 08-12-2016 at 03:31 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I'm not sure if this is already mentioned
    Check out the "rules" of this thread here in post #1.

butthurt :-(
    :-(
    Last edited by uranus; 08-12-2016 at 04:14 PM.

Thread Information