SiegeIV Bug's, Nag's and Complaints.. and IDEAS! - Page 40

User Tag List

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Minigun is one issue. Other weapons like sniper and rockets also have problems. Sniper shots are bounced many of the times. As for rockets, they sometimes do 0 damage even when fired straight at the face. No gonna whine about anybody's work but I feel LCweps have more problems than ZPweps used to have. Atleast at that time people only argued about the ZP bug which I feel could've been fixed easily.

You guys are hard to get to when you have the bananas plugged to your ears.
    Alright then, knock yourselves out (no asking TimTim before trying, that's cheating).

It'll surely fix the problem ** irony, it'll only be a massive case of confirmation bias kicking in.
    I'm no longer explaining shit.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

@Higor at least 70% of community asks you to fix goddamn minigun, why do you all the time dodging that that question?
    Also what point of superjetpack, it gets used for laming only on clarion etc. I remmeber someone suggested removing superjetpacks b4.
    Last edited by skaarj_dulog; 09-20-2016 at 03:34 PM.

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

I think in another word, provide constructive feedback. Small talk doesn't explain everything at once if we don't know it beforehand. This is something that is valuable and it really help contribute the feedback system.

I understand not everyone know how to do it, but I guess we can start working on it and bring it down to what is there to speak.

For example: What is really wrong with the minigun? In what ways has it affected you or other? Are there any difference between the siege pub minigun vs the siege pug minigun? What was changed, specifically?

Something to begin with.

Those who dislike this post are prime example of those who not willing to help out.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 09-20-2016 at 05:47 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Minigun is firing at TIW rates, are you telling me I should change the balance of the original game even further to accomodate to low pinger's standards?

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Minigun is firing at TIW rates, are you telling me I should change the balance of the original game even further to accomodate to low pinger's standards?
    Dude, what original game u talking about? Or you want to say, that in oldnet minigun same as on siege server? Bullshit
    So u want to say that minigun for high pingers? High pingers still can use sniper and other shit, thats why lc for eh?
    Killing someone with 150/150 withing 3 seconds (even without hard aim) is ok eh? Stop posting all this bullshit excuses all the time dude

And what about superjets
    Last edited by skaarj_dulog; 09-20-2016 at 04:47 PM.

I have a feeling that people rather complain about certain weapons they can't compete with. Somebody bad with sniper will tend to say it's over-powered or people are even using mods / bots. People getting taken out many times by MiniGun might hate that somebody without good aim can compete or even eliminate a good sniper. Rockets IMO used to be more powerful, so here I come into the picture. All the same picture just another set of skills.

At the end of the day I think it's pretty balanced these days. If I can't overcome any of my issue, I'll try another tactic. But that’s just my opinion, my feedback.

Everytime someone taunts me to stop using the minigun, I switch to pulse and alt-fire them to death in the same fashion.
    And pulse has no LC code in it, if I can aim, it's because of the prediction system that works for all non-LC weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    I have a feeling that people rather complain about certain weapons they can't compete with.
    So u saying, ppl who complain about minigun, just can't use it?
    I used minigun to be see how wrong this weapon is....takes 3-4 seconds to kill full armored players

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    At the end of the day I think it's pretty balanced these days.
    Really? Ok, next time we are playing, im gonna use minigun on you (and not only) to show you how fucked up minigun is. easy

The R+D department is currently busy elsewhere HUEHUE.

Mid item spawn event less laggy, less particle effects get spawned depending on the game's performance settings.

Thread Information