User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S|<AR][_3T

S|<AR][_3T

Name of banner: |uK|fleecey

Name of Banned player : S|<AR][_3T

Server banned on: Siege one night stand server

Reason: Removing SHP then leave the server

The other day or last week, he was banned for 100 matches for killing his own teammate with a nuke and laughed about it.

Proof: I was not in his team, but moskva and a few others told me about it, they are the proof. They might have it!

Length: 200 matches.

The professor was there also, Skarlet removed it because a) lost a nuke b) our base was getting raped
    there was so much spam going on that after they double nuked I noticed we didnt have SHP, and trust me it was not a mistake, since no one made a EMP or something like that
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

also c) someone remove his/her ff which she cried about "GIVE ME MY RU BACK!"

well here it is sorry if not cleared

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12-06-2012_161402.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	248.5 KB 
ID:	984
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatWave View Post
    also c) someone remove his/her ff which she cried about "GIVE ME MY RU BACK!"

well here it is sorry if not cleared

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12-06-2012_161402.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	248.5 KB 
ID:	984
    That was gladiator who removed his ff, not sure why? He shouldn't have done that in the first place.. thank you for the pix!

Thats not Gladiator, thats m4rio
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

First off. if you werent there, then you dont know what you are talking about. I did not kill my own teammate. Red team had a regular supplier and noob made a nuke instead of helping team make a SS. I laughed at him and announced where his nuke was. Read the logs. Get is straight. And secondly, if you can spend your RU on what ever you want (ie: nukes instead of SS) , then I should be able to remove a SH, that you yourself said I MADE !! Who ever the fucktard was that removed my forcefield had NO RIGHT removing anyones shit !! Period. And Mario of all people ? He s played long enough to know thats not allowed. So how long is his ban ????? Because what your saying is its OK to REMOVE OTHER PEOPLES SHIT, BUT NOT YOUR OWN ???? Because this is what happened. I made a forcefield far enough away from core door to serve as good !! He watched me make it, then watched me upgrade it to level 5. As soon as I turned and walked away, he removed it !!! All he had to do was ASK me to remove it nicely and I would have. After he removed it, , like you said, I asked SEVERAL TIMES for him to give me my RU back. In case you havent helped out your team lately, a FF costs 1200 ru and about another 1000 to upgrade. So really . . Youre telling me Im banned for 200 matches because I removed something I MADE ???? You seriously need to get laid . . . .
    Last edited by DRoiD; 12-06-2012 at 10:04 PM.

Yes, removing a build then quitting is just as bad as team killing. Turning against your own team is still a bad move... but 200 matches? don't know about that, not up to me. The RU automatically is returned to the owner of the build. So he had nothing to return. Don't let people egg you on, all you had to do was wait a second longer, and Fleece would have banned HIM instead of you. Or at least say !admin THIS asshole WON"T STOP REMOVING MY SHIT! and someone will come see what's up... (hopefully)

and who DOESN'T need to get laid!

Quote Originally Posted by DRoiD View Post
    Red team had a regular supplier and noob made a nuke instead of helping team make a SS.
    I think this is a Siege problem, if you refrain of build things for your team like ss, shp, ns, sc, ff, etc. and you are just making nukes, trans and bots, ironically you are doing the best for your "team". in other words the top players are those that are thinking in his own benefit but at the same time, with that thought they are doing the best for his team (the team with more no-team players should win the battle).
    Another similar problem is what happens with the players that are just building Rocket Cannons (no upgrades, no SS, etc.), they are awarded with the "top builder" medal... and with the best scores! or see that sometimes (in short games or small maps) the "top killer" is the top supplier spammer... Siege is not fair at all

i see a lot of players getting banned for an action/reaction issue, this is sad when the "action" is allowed/triggered by the mod gametype

Quote Originally Posted by .seVered.
    [;46369]The RU automatically is returned to the owner of the build. So he had nothing to return.
    What about the upgrade RU?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    ... for killing his own teammate with a nuke and laughed about it.
    hahsjaheafhajufaqepbfvugqe fwed fc7t8qy&eufqqnfg xD

was using a nuke or the other was carrying one? don't answer me xd
    w5ykj

Quote Originally Posted by DRoiD View Post
    First off. if you werent there, then you dont know what you are talking about. I did not kill my own teammate. Red team had a regular supplier and noob made a nuke instead of helping team make a SS. I laughed at him and announced where his nuke was. Read the logs. Get is straight. And secondly, if you can spend your RU on what ever you want (ie: nukes instead of SS) , then I should be able to remove a SH, that you yourself said I MADE !! Who ever the fucktard was that removed my forcefield had NO RIGHT removing anyones shit !! Period. And Mario of all people ? He s played long enough to know thats not allowed. So how long is his ban ????? Because what your saying is its OK to REMOVE OTHER PEOPLES SHIT, BUT NOT YOUR OWN ???? Because this is what happened. I made a forcefield far enough away from core door to serve as good !! He watched me make it, then watched me upgrade it to level 5. As soon as I turned and walked away, he removed it !!! All he had to do was ASK me to remove it nicely and I would have. After he removed it, , like you said, I asked SEVERAL TIMES for him to give me my RU back. In case you havent helped out your team lately, a FF costs 1200 ru and about another 1000 to upgrade. So really . . Youre telling me Im banned for 200 matches because I removed something I MADE ???? You seriously need to get laid . . . .
    1. I saw you shot at your team mate with rockets and he had a nuke, was in your team, then he left a small crater in the base where you were shooting at him, anyway, this is not about that.
    2. I will ban Mario for removing your ff, it was not okay of him to do so, he should know.
    3. Yes, removing your own stuff, fine. But when you make a ss or shp, you don't really remove it because you need ru to make something, thats something you team need and its about teamwork. You left the server after you removing the shp, couldn't you just leave the shit and then left the server?
    4. lol getting laid...
    5. I can lower you ban a bit, because it's almost xmas and im nice.

Wow droid still plays!

Thread Information