User Tag List

Angry It's a fu**ing joke? sup spam?

Kenneth, you blind dumbass - stop bullshit ban. SUP is a near with teleport and conts. Not build them together next time.

Quote Originally Posted by quizz View Post
    Kenneth, you blind dumbass - stop bullshit ban. SUP is a near with teleport and conts. Not build them together next time.
    Please try to post it in right section next time.

moved.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Please try to post it in right section next time.

moved.
    ok, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by quizz View Post
    No, you are the dumbass. If the sup is close to these builds and you fire rockets, bio or any other splash weapon then it IS SUP SPAM!. You are saying you could fire a rocket "near" the sup, and the splash actually hits and kills the players like it isn't your fault, you aimed for the wall NEAR the sup, not at it. Hitting the players in the sup by any means, and that means ANY means is sup spam.

Now to take care of the tantrum "but but but we are killing the sup and conts next to it, we are not allowed to? how unfair "sobs". USE WEAPONS THAT DO NOT SPLASH....Ripper and sniper OR use a splash weapon to the opposite side of the builds so the splash is hitting the conts and NOT the supplier. Randomly firing at the conts will killing the players will earn you a ban.

There is no excuse when you know you are killing players in the supplier, just like the other times this excuse is used when players aim THROUGH the supplier to hit conts and tele on the other side of the supplier.

You were rightly banned for sup spam.

i was gonna bring up my demo from last night to show you how you were shooting the "suplier" oh wait no i mean the containers........ NOT!
    but my demo didn't contineu demiong after i joined the game from spec.
    if you call that shooting the containers then you should practise more on your aiming skills. you were shooting the front of the suplier let alone shooting the suplier itself.
    i don't give a fuck when someones shooting the containers and i get hitted by the splash damage. but when i see someone repeatedly shooting at the sup and killing people its sup spam.
    you are just using the common excuse of " i was shooting the containers behind the suplier or next to the suplier."
    Last edited by |uK|kenneth; 12-12-2016 at 10:48 AM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Lel need lessons in aiming son? @quizz

Funny how those to dislike my previous reply are those who spam the supplier while claiming they are aiming for the conts or tele.

Thread Information