KERMIT_grenouille

User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

KERMIT_grenouille

Moderator: .seVered.][
    Server: - ] One Night Stand [ -
    Player: KERMIT_grenouilleInfraction: Using Centerview hack `
    Penalty: Permanent until reviewed; overturned; or admitted to and the secret revealed.

Witness Testimony: I have observed Kermit playing in this way several times and warned him before.

Evidence:
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 11-05-2014 at 04:51 PM.

haha srsl? kermit it girl.she play on rocket servers, hack? ahaha shes big nub dont seems like hack...and she dont know anything about english! so warn it useless :P

Had given said player a 10 game ban for CenterViewing as a friendly warning 15 days ago on a CivilWar game.
    The lesson was... not learnt.

------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

R
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 01-28-2016 at 11:43 AM.

I don't play Siege but i do know Kermit a few as she is a frenchie and old timer player . Medor ( a trustee player and Medor) know her more than me and can probably vouch more than i can . Anyway, as far as i know, she is mostly a keyboard player, it means that she only use kb to move/view, it can explain many things . Then, she really don t understand english, Siege guide is really well done but i am pretty sure that she never read it as i am pretty sure also that she never understand mod/admin warnings .
    I am not here to rage again her ban but only to give some explanation about her gameplay .I remember her on Snipermania and on Medor's serverthat s why i told you that . @medor can you give more info about her ?
    whatever you decide @.seVered.][ i will respect your choice but considere she only use kb, don't understand english ( Kermitt use google translator for Siege guide please )
    Blond's copyrighted

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I've been meaning to speak to you about this @Js2blond but I havent been able to find you on servers, Could you please talk to kermit and make her understand that we dont tolerate this kind of play (using whatever shes using to lock crosshair at head height) we want a cheat free, exploit free server to play on and I'm sure so does everyone else. Ban will be removed once @js2blond talks to her and explains, because I have actually tried warning her but she doesnt understand me

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    I've been meaning to speak to you about this @Js2blond but I havent been able to find you on servers, Could you please talk to kermit and make her understand that we dont tolerate this kind of play (using whatever shes using to lock crosshair at head height) we want a cheat free, exploit free server to play on and I'm sure so does everyone else. Ban will be removed once @js2blond talks to her and explains, because I have actually tried warning her but she doesnt understand me
    She is exclusively use keyboard, she stays on the view she respawns, not really a cheat but a weird way to play i admit, it s like she plays with a superfamicom (super nintendo) gamepad . She is an artist painting and probably the older player alive (she is over 70 as i know not a way to apologize her....) . I sent infos to @medor . Trouble is she really don t understand english and we know this is very usefull to play siege and learn rules/gameplay over there . As i told, i don t play siege neither medor but probably another french/belgium/canadian around to help her in her mother tongue .
    I just know her a few, i am not trying to apologize her, if you want her stay ban or give her a chance, let it go
    Blond's copyrighted

She built an invincible nuke the other day and gave it to me! Usually I am on the lookout for an ordinary warhead next to sup which she will build right at start of game. She would benefit from reading a siege guide because she will save her RU and build important things in bad places which can be very damaging to team.

I have noticed her running around looking down at floor and not moving crosshairs which is odd. However she is still capable of killing people and is doing pretty well for a 70 year old lady.

R
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 01-28-2016 at 11:44 AM.

Profile picture is real @Jst2blond ? Maybe she fakes and is young person. 70 year old lady with gamepad can't headshot.
    http://www.gametracker.com/kermit_grenouille/
    Last edited by jANOSIK; 11-06-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Thread Information