User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ban Jst2b pls

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    its not hard to grab a flag and cap it in nw. usually your team covers you if you go down the right routes...

Another victim by you jst2b..is this on going trend I guess time will time tell won't it.

Quote Originally Posted by vjFrosT View Post
    Another victim by you jst2b..is this on going trend I guess time will time tell won't it.
    Troll troll troll
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Troll troll troll
    . You also act like a 10 year-old kid raging. Is this really the type of person that someone would want as an admin on their server. I sure as heck wouldn't want you being an admin on one of my servers. You might ruin the whole server.

. You also act like a 10 year-old kid raging. Is this really the type of person that someone would want as an admin on their server. I sure as heck wouldn't want you being an admin on one of my servers. You might ruin the whole server.
    One of your server, am i invited ? can i join ?, let me know . Am i the 10 years old kid trolling around ? be serious ... you were probably surprised when i have ban you
    Are you Urban(x)Krushh ?
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 01-31-2015 at 05:17 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Just for a little background information because apparently you have no idea what you're dealing with. With my friends strick blake and I created the gaming community DHG (Die hard gaming). We started with about 50-100 people and took it to about 8000. We then left to start a giant gaming community on the game Warcraft 3 the frozen throne. We started this community with 9 people and bumped it up to 1.2k people in less than a year. I now have came back to UT99 and specifically this community to reboot this game and community by adding new people into this game. Having people give us retexture packs to make our servers look better. Have tournaments with legit prizes like we did in DGH and Urban (Warcraft 3). We gave away computers new video games gift cards to places. I have been playing on the uK servers for close to 8 years. I did not do anything to help it because of my prior commitments. You're a joke of an administrator and Blaze and Chiseler would do best by removing you and putting someone else more capable and leveled headed as an admin. Not someone who reduces herself to name calling and constant sarcastic comments to ban appeals made by you. Its outrageous how childish you act for your age it truly is. Please act your age.

--- Updated ---

Just for a little background information because apparently you have no idea what you're dealing with. With my friends strick blake and I created the gaming community DHG (Die hard gaming). We started with about 50-100 people and took it to about 8000. We then left to start a giant gaming community on the game Warcraft 3 the frozen throne. We started this community with 9 people and bumped it up to 1.2k people in less than a year. I now have came back to UT99 and specifically this community to reboot this game and community by adding new people into this game. Having people give us retexture packs to make our servers look better. Have tournaments with legit prizes like we did in DGH and Urban (Warcraft 3). We gave away computers new video games gift cards to places. I have been playing on the uK servers for close to 8 years. I did not do anything to help it because of my prior commitments. You're a joke of an administrator and Blaze and Chiseler would do best by removing you and putting someone else more capable and leveled headed as an admin. Not someone who reduces herself to name calling and constant sarcastic comments to ban appeals made by you. Its outrageous how childish you act for your age it truly is. Please act your age. I also know you just started about a year ago on this server from some of the admins that have sided with me. Not naming any names because I don't need you throw a tantrum and shooting sarcastic comments their way because they aren't doing what you want. You'll see soon enough when 20+ people post a thread each demanding your removal from an admin position.

Just for a little background information because apparently you have no idea what you're dealing with. With my friends strick blake and I created the gaming community DHG (Die hard gaming). We started with about 50-100 people and took it to about 8000. We then left to start a giant gaming community on the game Warcraft 3 the frozen throne. We started this community with 9 people and bumped it up to 1.2k people in less than a year. I now have came back to UT99 and specifically this community to reboot this game and community by adding new people into this game. Having people give us retexture packs to make our servers look better. Have tournaments with legit prizes like we did in DGH and Urban (Warcraft 3). We gave away computers new video games gift cards to places. I have been playing on the uK servers for close to 8 years. I did not do anything to help it because of my prior commitments. You're a joke of an administrator and Blaze and Chiseler would do best by removing you and putting someone else more capable and leveled headed as an admin. Not someone who reduces herself to name calling and constant sarcastic comments to ban appeals made by you. Its outrageous how childish you act for your age it truly is. Please act your age.

--- Updated ---

Just for a little background information because apparently you have no idea what you're dealing with. With my friends strick blake and I created the gaming community DHG (Die hard gaming). We started with about 50-100 people and took it to about 8000. We then left to start a giant gaming community on the game Warcraft 3 the frozen throne. We started this community with 9 people and bumped it up to 1.2k people in less than a year. I now have came back to UT99 and specifically this community to reboot this game and community by adding new people into this game. Having people give us retexture packs to make our servers look better. Have tournaments with legit prizes like we did in DGH and Urban (Warcraft 3). We gave away computers new video games gift cards to places. I have been playing on the uK servers for close to 8 years. I did not do anything to help it because of my prior commitments. You're a joke of an administrator and Blaze and Chiseler would do best by removing you and putting someone else more capable and leveled headed as an admin. Not someone who reduces herself to name calling and constant sarcastic comments to ban appeals made by you. Its outrageous how childish you act for your age it truly is. Please act your age. I also know you just started about a year ago on this server from some of the admins that have sided with me. Not naming any names because I don't need you throw a tantrum and shooting sarcastic comments their way because they aren't doing what you want. You'll see soon enough when 20+ people post a thread each demanding your removal from an admin position.
    why respond in old threads-.-

------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

You complaining guys are all bitches, every couple of days some fool gets more than a deserved kick or a short ban and comes here to cry about ffs, its your own damn fault, how many people have never been warned/kicked because they just play game how its supposed to play on these public servers. All of you wanting that she gets admin removed are stupid as ****, its your own fault by getting it, if you are unaware that you did wrong just wait couple of hours or days ( so hard not to play a few days or what) untill the ban expires and play in the future how its needed and you will never get banned again. Just butthurt kids showing lack of character.

As he told he is kinda new around, he has leaved the game some year ago and now decide to do a comeback into UT world . I really don't understand why you mixed up warcraft and UT . There is a big difference, UT is almost dead but still got a few people playing friendly together so we have to avoid all nuisance in servers/forums . You told us you were managed over 1.2k people, are you joking ? how can you say that and act like this against me ? I am pretty sure that if you really deal with1.2k players you have probably met same shit as you do here and then what was your point of view ? how were your reactions ?
    ou are whining for a 150 matches ban (2 or 3 days ban), you just cameback to UT world and want show us how i have to be, how head admins have to recruit us (sorry @SAM, it seems that you are unknow for him )
    Do you really think that you are able to reboot UT 99, you alone with your little arms . Damn so i have to suicide myself, i have ban Our Divine Savior...Dammmnn if you were really that high level dude you claim to be, understand my ban, serve it and just STFU .
    At least pollute your own thread, you have posted enough BS over there stop unearth old and cold case one .
    >>>http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/app...b-server-5670/

My very very last post about this, serve your ban, come back if you want, join us, sponsor all of your 1.2k warcraft dudes if you want....if not, beh...make your own life, i really don t care . But if i met you again, you have to know that i am not that unfair/uneven admin you describe here, if you are cool, i am cool, i am not here to get one's revenge . Be a dumb and you can see my Devil face, be cute and see my angel one ...

--- Updated ---

do you have any link about your god team and community with warcraft 3? yes, i am very curious and i thought naively that Google was my friend . i have searched for DIE+HARD+GAMING+WARCRAFT and .... https://www.google.fr/search?q=die+h...aming+warcraft , nothing about you or your 1.2 spartians friends....sorry if i appear sarcastic again but you give me some bullets to hit you
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 01-31-2015 at 11:12 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information